~ Chapter 17 ~

Jungkook POV

Flashback

There was a sudden knock on the door as I was getting ready to go to sleep on her bed. "Come in" I replied causing the door to creak open, it was Yoongi hyung. "Oh hyung , do you need something" I asked sipping on the banana milk I just opened,
"I need your help"

End Flashback

Its been 5 days since then and now here I am guiding noona to hyungs surprise, "Yah kookie where are you taking me" she questioned. She couldn't see through the blind fold, "Noona we're almost there" I explained as I could see the fairy lights and the small little set up in the distance. Hyung planned a little roof top date with a bed and tv including all of noona's cravings. Best forgive me date for a pregnant women if u ask me. I sighed as we finally made it to the rooftop, hyung sure is lucky. I admired her side profile for a second before walking off.

"I need to let her go"

Yoongi POV

It still amazes me how she can consume so much food and she still has a small baby bump, it's not very noticeable

It still amazes me how she can consume so much food and she still has a small baby bump, it's not very noticeable. I smiled, I can't believe she's carrying my baby. I walked towards her and grabbed hold of her hand before untying the blindfold, "Yoongi?" she questioned confusedly. She than diverted her eyes to the whole set up, her eyes sparkled.

(Don't mind the couple)

She immediately turned around and jumped into my arms. "I fucking love you" she exclaimed giggling and placing small pecks all over my face. I chuckled before placing a small passionate kiss on her plump lips, "Do you forgive me now babygirl" I questioned placing a strand of hair behind her ear. She show cased her beautiful smile and vigorously nodded her head before kissing me again. I've never been so in love, she can be a savage but a fucking cutie too. Non the less it makes me love her even more, I placed her back on the ground and she immediately ran over towards the little food stand and grabbed a banana milk. She opened it and began sipping from it, she turned in my direction and looked at me giggling. I chuckled and immediately walked over picking her up and placing her on the bed. I snatched her banana milk and placed it aside before snuggling my nose into the crook of her neck. I've missed doing this with her, I placed a gentle kiss on her neck before sitting up and giving her back her banana milk. Her smile radiated and I couldn't help but smile as well, "Baby what do u wanna watch" I asked laying down beside her. "To All The Boy's I've Loved Before" she explained, I put the movie on Netflix. I'm not used to this shit but I was so indulged into this movie, well that was until she placed her self onto my lap. It's been so long since I've seen her In this position, it kinda turned me on. She leaned down and whispered seductively into my ear "Daddy I'm hungry" I shuttered at the chill going down my body. "Is that so babygirl" I whispered placing a wet kiss on her neck. She giggled "Yep, can u get me something from the food stand" she exclaimed, I immediately gave her a pout. My babygirl just fooled me, she laughed and got off my lap so I could head towards the stand. I mumbled little words as I walked towards the food stand, as I was getting her some fries and her weird liking towards pickles dipped in ketchup. I glanced to see her smiling at the tv, I smiled to myself I couldn't have fallen for anyone better.

Jungkook POV

I saw everything unfold, instead of leaving like I was supposed to. I hid and watched them act like they sweet couple they are. I could feel my tear stained face began to be covered with tears once again as the wet substance made its way down my cheeks. I sniffled, why do I have to love her so much

"Why can't I forget about you"

_________________________________
Sorry for the late update but here it is, hoped you guys liked it. And another reminder that my books might have slow updates from now on, due to school. I'll try my hardest to make every update but please don't stop reading because of my missed updates. Thanks for the support love u guys.