~ Chapter 19 ~

There my dad stood but he was different, he looked healthy. Not abusive. He looked like a normal parent. Not like some drunk abusive dad. Shock could be seen in my face and immediately he gave me a guilty expression, "I'm sorry for everything, I've gotten better and I want to be a part of u and your baby's life" he explained smiling sadly. I bluntly and curiously said "It's gonna take a lot more than just that, now how do you know I'm pregnant" he lifted his head. But before he could say anything Yoongi walked over and dragged me away, it was evident that he was pissed. He didn't even bother to let us finish eating, he grabbed our stuff and we left. When we arrived home he sat me down on the couch "Why were you talking to him" he asked sternly. I scoffed this bitch really thinks he can control who I can talk to, "First of all he started the conversation and a second of all why does it matter to you" I spoke up as I stood. His eyes softened "Baby I just don't want him to hurt you two" he explained gently pushing me back on the couch. I understand he wants to protect us but I don't know why, but I got more pissed. "I know how to protect myself Yoongi" I exclaimed, at the moment I didn't know the small little tears making they're way down his cheeks. He lifted his head finally making me notice the tears, he caressed my hands "I know baby, but I want to also be able to protect you guys. Y'all are my baby's and I don't want to lose you guys" He explained. I wiped his tears and pressed a gentle sweet peck on his lips, "I'm afraid I'm not good enough for you guys" he said rubbing my stomach. I smiled "Baby no matter what you do, you'll always be good enough for us because we love you" I explained kissing his forehead. He smiled and immediately pounced on me and began to cuddle me. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

??? POV

There was no answer at his door, He probably drank himself to sleep. Fucking abusive alcoholic. I will find you sis. There's only one more person I can go to for help. I knocked at his door and waited soon it was opened.....

"Yeri?"

____________________________________Im back with another chapter, hoped you liked this chapter and see u in the next

Im back with another chapter, hoped you liked this chapter and see u in the next