~ Chapter 8 ~

I closed the door to my bedroom and slid down the wall. I fucking said yes?!?! Ughhhh I  fucking hate myself I'm using him. I sighed banging my head against my door before getting up and deciding hey why the fuck not have a sleep over with the boys. I haven't seen them in a while other than kookie. Than I realized I don't have any of there numbers, well fuck! I got up before heading towards Yoongi boi's room, and I swear to god I think he's moaning. He suddenly moans out my name and you'd think I'd get flustered but nah bitch I'm smirking. I have a great idea. I kicked the door wide open, jumping onto his bed shouting "YO YOONGI?!". You should have seen his reaction he jumped up to his feet pulling up his pants as if I hadn't seen anything I chuckled to myself. "Bro get the fuck out!!!!" He shouted as I laughed "Chill dude I just came to ask for the boi's numbers" I explained. He ruffled his hair before grabbing a pen and paper and harshly began to write them down before saying "Here now go!" I simply just held back my laugh. Before I walked out the room "Ayyye I'm inviting the boi's over so don't be to loud" I yelled before running off.

          TIME SKIP

At this point all the boys were here and we were once again playing truth or dare. "Y/n kiss the person who you think is hot" Jimin dared me, and obviously I'm going to kiss Yoongi........sike you thought. I pretended to observe all of them a way of teasing them before saying "I can't Chanyeol isn't here" I smirked at there reactions. "Who's Chanyeol?" Tae asked as I replied with "My boyfriend" I gave them a sweet smile. My smile was broken by his voice I forgot I hadn't told him yet.....fuck. "I quit" Yoongi explained getting up going to his room and slamming the door. All of them began to whisper and to break the tension I simply said "Joon if you don't run around the lobby naked kookie isn't allowed to get anymore banana milk". And as suspected we were all down in the lobby laughing our asses off as Jungkook sipped on his damn banana milk, this kid has fucking power. There was mixed emotions from everyone in the lobby, as we headed back upstairs joon was still getting stares. We entered the apartment and decided we should play hide and go seek, Jin was the seeker. LUCK WAS NOT ON MY FUCKING SIDE!!! Every where I went someone was already there and they didn't want me there so I had no choice......I hid in his room. "The heck do you-" I cut him off "Shhhh just let me hide here please" I begged soon enough he gave in. I ended up hiding in his closet and how the hell is his closet so much comfier than my actual damn room like what the actual fuck?!?! Don't judge me okay.......... I fell asleep.

I woke up the very next morning and was like shit I fell asleep in the closet. But what the hell am I doing in a bed, I realized I was in bed......with him. I tried to get out of his grasp but this bitch wouldn't budge. I laid there for another good minute or so just booping his nose. Soon enough he was awake "Bout time you get your lazy ass up" I exclaimed before getting up out of bed stretching. Right after he did the exact same we went downstairs together only to find everything a mess!! There was trash littered everywhere and it looked as if they had a water gun fight inside!!!! He rushed over to the kitchen counter and read the note out loud

                                             Note

So it was a pleasure being over, sorry we had to leave early and good luck cleaning the mess we left so yeah..

                                            Sincerely,
                                                                 Yo Boi's BTS

Yoongi crumpled the paper before turning towards me, "Have I mentioned how much I loved them" he asked as I laughed out a no.

                                  Yoongi POV

Why is her laugh so fucking cute, I need fucking help. "Yo Dora get yo ass to cleaning" I chuckled tossing her a trash bag "Now pick up the trash" I said heading upstairs. "Yes sir!" She exclaimed before asking the hell was I going "I'm not helping you're the one who invited them" I exclaimed ignoring any more of her comments. I closed the door to my room as I laid down on my bed, that's when I got a call. I answered the call "Hello" I spoke out but no voice came back in return, I sighed before hanging up releasing a sigh.

??? POV

As he hung up the phone I let out a sigh "I'm sorry hyung I know I shouldn't be getting feelings for her."

_________________________________
Yo my dudes here's another chapter and by the way who do you think ??? Is? He's calling from a pay phone by the way. Anyways here come the pics

 Anyways here come the pics