~ Chapter 23 ~

I made my way down the stairs to find Yoongi cooking something,I smiled

I made my way down the stairs to find Yoongi cooking something,I smiled. Cutie. "Babe you do know I'm going out right" I said as I walked up beside him. He nodded "I just thought we should eat before we leave" he explained, I furrowed my eyebrows. "We?" I said in confusion he nodded, I sighed to myself. "Babe you can't come" I explained to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He confusedly looked at me "Why not" he questioned wrapping his arms around my waist. I planned on not telling him since that whole incident with Jungkook happened a week ago. "I'm meeting Jungkook" I said in hopes for him not to start yelling, I could see his eyes turn dark. "No your not going" he said sternly, I sighed "Baby please I want to talk things out with him" I explained. He shook his head "You have nothing to discuss with him" he stated. I glared at him and released myself from his grip "Do you want me to ignore you" I spoke.
He gulped "Fine but only this once will you see him by yourself, next time I'll have to go with you" he said before going back to cooking. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek "Thank you oppa" I said, "Yah don't say that it annoys me" he said and I laughed. I always know when he lies. I sat down on the spinning stool and patiently waited for the food to come. Patiently waiting meaning that I was spinning in the chair.

Yoongi brought the food and my mouth instantly watered

Yoongi brought the food and my mouth instantly watered. "Who are you and where is my boyfriend" I said playfully, he rolled his eyes "You know having Jin as a friend is an advantage" he spoke. I chuckled "Of course" I exclaimed. Soon enough the food was all gone. I looked up from the plate only to notice that I ate most of it. I sheepishly smiled at Yoongi and he chuckled. "Babe it's okay, I'd rather have both of you fed rather than myself" he explained smiling as he looked down at my baby bump that was now slightly visible. I chuckled "Yah Min Yoongi go make you something else to eat, I'll be back in a bit" I said. I got up to grab my stuff and left a peck on his cheek "Love you, I'll be back" I explained and he nodded.

Jungkook POV

I fiddled with my fingers as I waited for her to come through the cafe doors. I chose her favorite cafe just to see if she agreed but she told me she would've agreed either way. My head perked up as the chime to the cafe rang, and there she was as beautiful as always and with her.............baby bump. I sighed sometimes I wish I would've confessed to her before hyung did. She sat down "Hey kookie how's it going" she questioned and I slightly shrugged, it's not really what I wanted to talk about today. "Noona can we not talk about that" I said a bit softly not wanting to come off rude. She nodded "So last week?" She questioned and I nodded, "Noona I didn't think I would fall for you it just naturally happened, and I'm sorry if I've affected your relationship with hyung. That was never my goal, I just I guess wanted to be noticed as a man and not just some little kid like the hyungs think" I explained looking down at my fingers. She grabbed hold of my hands "Kook they know that your a man, we know your able to do things on your own and find a girl. But it doesn't matter what we see you as because as long as you know your a man your able to prove yourself" she spoke softly I smiled and chuckled sadly. "See Noona this is why I love you" I said softly as a tear rolled down my cheek. I lifted my head only to see her smiling right back at me "Jungkook I promise you, you'll find someone better" she said and in a way her words put me at ease. I smiled and laughed softly "Noona did you have to convince hyung to come out" I asked and she chuckled "Yeah maybe just a little bit" she said. We both laughed. That was until food was randomly placed on our table, we looked up confused. "We haven't ordered" I explained and the waitress smiled, "Its for free" she exclaimed. Me and Noona smiled, "Thanks" I said trying to look for a name tag but wasn't able to find one.

"Mina"

____________________________________So like there's a new character 👀 Honestly think this was more of a filler chapter but like it's something any who will you guys excuse me gOtTa bLaSt

So like there's a new character 👀 Honestly think this was more of a filler chapter but like it's something any who will you guys excuse me gOtTa bLaSt.