~ Chapter 2 ~

*Next Morning*

I kept hearing someone say " Dora get your ass up already! " but knowing my lazy ass I didn't get up which I guess you could say was a bad idea. I was pushed of the sofa and landed on the floor with a big impact. I groaned out in pain and sat straight up "Can I just call you D cause you really are just a dick!" I told him as I was glaring straight at him. He just chuckled and said " Just get your ass up already and change into these so that we can go buy you clothes" he handed me the clothes which were a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt. I went to change and came back out " You ready sugar plum? " he asked me. " Uh Yeah! Boi I'm always ready to go shopping!" I practically shouted at him while I was dancing around like a immature child. He began laughing and said "Alright let's go Dora" I opened the door to leave but I just froze "Dad?"

                               ~ YOONGI POV ~

" Dad?" I heard her say, I looked up dropped my smile and put on my cold face. "How May we help you sir?" I asked as I was low key glaring at him. "Who are you and what are you doing with my daughter" he exclaimed leaning in trying to get a hold of your wrist. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arm around her waist. " I'm her boyfriend" I replied this time full on death glaring at this bitch. " What the hell are you doing here anyways" she asked him scoffing clearly irritated at his presence. " Your coming home with me" he basically growled at her as his hands looked as if tempted to hit her.

Author-nim: Sorry I had to 😁 (Anyways back to the story)

"I'm sorry I can't let that happen sir" I replied back with a cold stern voice. " We'll be going let's go babe." I said as I closed the door locking it and began walking away. " Your a slut you know that right" we heard him say and stopped in our tracks and turned around " You fucking-" I cut her off and said " What did you say" I growled at him balling my hand into a fist "You heard me" he said while smirking. I couldn't hole in my anger and punched him on the face as I watched him fall to the ground I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and continued punching him until I heard her say "YAH CHILL OK!" as she attempted to pull me away again "We're not done here" I said to him and threw him back on the floor as we made our way down to the lobby. " YOU SERIOUSLY ALMOST KILLED HIM?!" She screamed almost busting my ear drums. " Hey! Stop yelling your ear raping me and I don't appreciate it!" I exclaimed cupping both of my ears. "Plus he'll be gone before we come back I told security to take him out and make sure he's fine" I explained to her as I noticed that she was quite tense up until I told her. " Bitch the fuck, what are you?!" She exclaimed " I'm human obviously" I gave her a bitch really face." You a fucking lie your probably a fucking GOD with those looks and that strength" she said over exaggerating the word God as I simply just laughed. " No but seriously how in the fucking world do you live here!?" She asked still shocked that I lived here. "Cause I own this place" I said knowing she'd be left Jungshook.

                                     ~ Y/N POV ~

"Wait bitch you playing!?" I shouted as my eyes were ready to pop out of my eye sockets. " Nah bitch I own this shit" he replied smirking. We continued walking to what I'm guessing is his car but I wasn't paying attention as I was still processing this god damn information until he said " Dora get yo ass in so we can go explore the damn mall!" I stopped for a second and just stared in amazement. It happened so fast that I  realized last second " This bitch fucking shoved me into this god damn car" I said to myself shocked and slightly hurt. " Bitch with yo fucking rich ass self just become my fucking sugar daddy already" I exclaimed. " You wish I ain't about to waist my money on you" he said laughing and getting in the car." And this is why you your a dick" I said as I looked out the window pouting and I could've sworn he chuckled. When we got to the mall I hurriedly ran off inside and left that lazy potato sack behind.

                              ~ YOONGI POV ~

" This girl!" I said as she just left me behind I sighed and went in looking for her until I walked Into a store because there was some sort of ruckus going on inside of the shop. I pushed my way through the crowd and it turned out to be her. I sighed and pulled her off the girl who was literally bleeding "What the hell are doing?" I asked her in a calm yet stern voice because your boi ain't tryna cause more trouble than there already is. " I went to grab this 10/10 gucci fucking hoodie but this bitch said I was to fucking broke to buy it!! Now let me at her!! She explained. I silently chuckled got the hoodie she wanted and dragged her to the cashier. " How much will this be? I asked the cashier who I could clearly tell was checking me out which irritated the hell out of me. " Hey sir how may I help you!" She asked in a very seductive tone while leaning over so I could get a view at her cleavage. I could hear Y/n mumble under her breath " This bitch is asking for it" as she started glaring at the girl and held my hand intertwining our fingers. " Uh yeah we want to buy this hoodie" she said while she threw the hoodie on top of the counter " And I would appreciate it if you stopped giving my man the googly eyes" she added. The cashier scoffed and said " Sooo hottie will that be all" she said adding a wink and biting her lip. "Yeah.......Babe is that all you want? I asked looking over to Y/n as I could tell little Dora over here is low key jealous. She slightly blushed at my words and said "Yeah" as she kissed my cheek to make it seem like we were actually a couple I really didn't mind I liked it. The cashier scoffed and had us pay for the hoodie.

                                 ~  Y/n POV ~

I was trying so fucking hard not to fucking murder this bitch which I think 100% she probably is an undercover prostitute. But my boi Agust D over here was giving me that one look that people give when they tell you not to do any stupid shit. He paid for my hoodie and the little slut over here put it in a bag but that's not all..........she fucking threw it at me!! The hell this bitch thinks she is!?!? As soon as I was gonna beat this bitch straight into the fucking ground, my boi over here asked for the manager and that ladies and gentlemen is home boi material or you know for those desperate ladies boyfriend material *wink wink*. The manager walked over and had us explain what happened " This little slut of an employee you have here was assaulting my boyfriend as she rudely threw me the bag" I explained. The manager apologized for her attitude and said he would deal with her. We continued shopping and got me some good ass lit shit (aka clothes, shoes, and makeup). He had to pull me away from several fights but those hoes started that shit. We got back in the car and I said " That's it you have no choice Your now my sugar daddy" and laughed. He gasped and said "Bitch" as he glares at me " Yes Daddy?" I replied innocently and looking at him as I began to flutter my lashes. He scoffed and started driving while I just bursted Into laughter. When we made it home I threw the bags to the side and plopped down onto the couch. I heard the tv being turned on so I sat up to see what he put on. " Really? Dora" I said rolling my eyes " Random question but who do you ship Dora with" I asked as he took a seat next to me. "Hmmm how about Diego?" He replied. I gasped "THEY'RE COUSINS!!" I yelled at that uneducated child " wAiT wHaT!! I didn't know that!!" He explained shocked. " GASP! YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!!" I exclaimed while giving him a disgusted look of disappointment. " How did I not know this!" He exclaimed still processing the information. "This is just disappointing" I said as I shook my head at him. "Hey............umm since you can't go back home your always welcome to just move in with me only if you want though" he explained changing the topic. I looked towards the floor and began thinking about whether I should or not I mean we have gotten closer within the span of two days, I've also grown some feelings towards him which probably isn't good but honestly there is no where else for me to go. I looked up towards him, our faces were just a couple inches away from each other. I could feel his intense stare on my lips, we both began to move closer just as our lips were about to come into contact the door swung open. "HYUNG WE'RE HERE!"

____________________________________
Author-nim: Ayyee what's up my dudes hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'm a dumbass for forgetting about this but here's how you look

Word count: 1688