~ Chapter 22 ~

I wrapped my arms around his neck and began leaving kisses along his jawline. "Fuck babygirl stop" He groaned trying to stop me, I giggled and bit my lip. I dragged him upstairs and pushed him down on the bed, the least I could do for him is give him a blow job I thought to myself. I got on my knees and tied my hair back, he bit his lip almost immediately. I unzipped his pants slowly to tease him, I was looking him straight in the eye and I can tell he was growing impatient. Soon enough I pulled down his pants and boxers, his dick sprung out and his pre cum was dripping. I rubbed the tip slightly and in a slow motion and got small groans, "Babe stop teasing" he panted. I slowly took him into my mouth, I began to bob my head maintaining eye contact with him. He threw his head back "Fuck babygirl, faster" he moaned out, I picked up my speed and began to deep throat him. The louder his moans got the more I picked up my pace, I could feel that he was close. He let out a loud groan and released in my mouth, I swallowed it all. I gave him a little smirk as he looked down at me panting. The door creaked and there he stood.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook POV

I stood there for a good 2 minutes, I couldn't move. I was frozen in place, tears welled up in my eyes. When she finished I tried to leave but I accidentally hit the door and it creaked. God damnit. They both looked in my direction shocked, I quickly made my way downstairs. It hurt seeing them together in general, but seeing her pleasuring him sent me off the edge. Noona followed after me, I assume she's gonna apology but why should she have to. She's his. She caught up to me, "Kookie I'm sorry you had to see that, you must be traumatized" she said concerned. As much as I tried to hold back I couldn't, "You don't get it do you" I spoke rather harshly. She seemed confused, but I already spoke up, I couldn't stop now. "Noona why don't you understand that I love you, I thought I was obvious. I thought that I was better than him! But you chose him!" I sobbed. I knew I was fucked when I saw Yoongi hyung coming my way.

Yoongi POV

I stood there on the steps as he confessed everything, is he tryna steal my girl. I could feel anger boil in me but at the same time I felt bad. I couldn't help myself, I walked over and landed a punch on his face. "Yoongi!" I could hear her shout, but I didn't bother to land another hit on his face. Instead I bent down to his level where he laid still sobbing and I pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry" he sobbed, I sighed

"It's gonna be fine kook"

____________________________________
Ye ye I'm back with another chapter. This chapter gave me mixed feels, first I was disgusted and now I'm sad lol. And to think there's only three/two chapters left *sobs in sad yeehaw* Hope you liked it, and see you in the next chapter my dudes.