A Talk To Myself Paper: K-Pop and Friends

My mom doesn't like Mia, Lulu, Rita, Mozes, and Joel anymore. This is great. I can't make friends anymore without my mom pointing one mistake about them. She doesn't like them because of what they said Halloween night. Supposedly they were making fun of the fact my mom came. Like they did nothing but feel bad about my mom being there. She doesn't want me to be friends with them either though. I wish my mom would just let it be. We are teenagers, not kids anymore, we can do things for ourselves. All I wanted to do was go to Mia's house and I basically got told to tell them to F off. My life is going great. First Kimberly and now Mia. Mia, Rita, and Lulu are good kids and see no reason to be salty about it. As for the Boys... Their ok I guess... lol, but yeah... Everyone wasn't even that mean to my mom or Ivan... I mean Joel was even taking to my mom and being good! But you know that's my mom for you... I can't wait to live with my dad...

                                                                   . . .

On another note... On Monday I was put in to a legal situation... [Suspect's name] filmed me without my consent, but I can't use that against me because it was in a public area. But I can use sexual harassment as a charge because they filmed my, you know, behind. I spoke with a lawyer and they said that it can't be child pornography because there was no nudity but idk... I did not make a big deal.

                                                               . . .

Ok,Time to talk about K-pop. I am listening to Feeling by UNB right now. Irecommend this song even if you don't like K-pop. It is very upbeat song withsomething that just makes it my favorite song right now. I also recommendRegular by NCT 127. I typically listen to the English version but the Koreanversion is also good. Regular is such a "flex on the haters" song. I justlearned the chorus dance so I can be prepared for it when it comes up in RandomDance Plays. NCT 127 preformed on Jimmy Kimmel Live. They are also doing theMickey 90th Anniversary special. I wish NCT Dream would do theMickey show though, I mean they are Disney stars. Only two members of NCT 127are Disney Kids, Mark and Haechan, and they are both in NCT Dream too.