A Talk To Myself Paper: Version I give up...

Oh Hey there! Its ya bo- I mean girl! Lol, I have been really bored in class lately but I have been fixing that by editing my videos finally and posting them. Speaking of, I should probably do that now. UHH ****** keeps saying be quiet cause he can't focus but I am not even saying anything so go yeet yourself in to the nearest river, why don't you? 

...

Recently I have been learning the piano. I litterly only know the Super Marios Theme song, you know this one:

Yeah I learned that. I also started learning Faded by Alan Walker and Don't Wanna Cry by Seventeen. Both really easy songs... Mia learned My Pace by Stray Kids on the violin which I thought was really cool! I can't wait to hear it! 

...

I bring so much food to school that I have enough to share with everyone. Like just today I had a small bag and a half of hot chips, a birthday rice krispie, animal crackers, Pop Tarts, and a few sour gummy worms. Dang I am fat!

...

We got new seats in reading class and don't sit next to any of my friends. I sit next to all the annoying kids (aka. *** and ******) 

...

So I had always known the YouTubers 'DKDKTV' but recently I have been watching more of there K-News videos. I have been really interested in their comedic ways to announce news. I was watching the SOPA video and now it has got me to be interested in K-News. They also do Street Reaction videos. They are really interested because based of what I have heard, Most people in Korea don't even listen to K-pop. They are really funny overall and I love to watch them. 

...

Ok I think I am gonna cut this "chapter/version" short because I already know the next chapter is going to be long. Like Long. But yeah. Anyways go support TXT on their debut!

"If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood."
—Peter Handke

+I Hope you enjoyed my comeback! Comeback..? Is that the right term?idk... Ok Bye!