A Talk to Myself Paper: Update not downdate

okkkkk I KNOW I KNOW! I have been slacking! It is just because so much has happened that I haven't been able to keep up! I will definitely be writing a lot this week so expect a lot a chapters coming your way to a theater near you- I mean more chapters are coming so be prepared. I started writing but never finished so I will put it in here as my comeback chapter. iPresent the iLucas

...

Lucas. My bestie from back in New Jersey is back! jk you have never met him. I met Lucas in 2nd grade. I left New Jersey in 2015 and thought I would never see Lucas again. BUT he came back in my world. In the beginning of the year. I found his mom's Facebook. From there I was able to reach out to him. Now we talk a lot! Now my friends talk to him too! Alicea even calls him her best friend. Not to mention but she also has him as her background... It's kinda weird but I am considering making him my background too. Lucas has gotten in some trouble though while talking to my friends. He started to like Mia but then that failed. Lucas is typically a good kid, loved by parents and little kids. He is really good in school and never gets in trouble. But when he liked Mia he started to be bad because he "thought girls liked bad boys." Honestly like smh I can't with him lmaooo! Lucas then started to like me and it was just a mess between me and Mia. BUT LETS NOT GET IN TO THAT! WE ARE GOOD NOW! BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT There is speculation that he likes Alicea. This boy won't date anyone in at least the same state as him. When I go to New Jersey this summer I am going to go to his house and find this boy a girlfriend.

"Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere." – Anne Lamott

+This was my weak comeback, You will hear more about Lucas soon. He is a big part of my life right now. Lucas has some wild stories that I want to share so yeah, short chapter but long ones coming soon!!