I am.....

Which injury is this guy talking about? And even if I was injured..how did he now?! And he also knows my name!!!
I clicked on his username but no avail...his account is private...and the profile picture is of a cute dog...
Wait ...are you a dog!?

Then why is Your insta profile pic of a dog!!! Now how will I know who is he!?...
The only way left is to dm him....oh god!!!! What if he's The guy who can't read!!!!! Wait....n why the hell did my brain you even thought of having the possibility of this ....I say....this random person be him!?!?! Wait... And why am I soo hyped up? There's nothing to worry about, Jess...chill...breathe in.... breathe out......in....out .. ok......arghhhhhhhhhjhjhhhhhhhjgnsjsnskamdbjdbwizmxhownzifeooqmzidow😵😰😩😨😖
"Jess! Are u alright? What are you doing???" My mom's voice startled me .
" Uhh-huh" I didn't even realized that I've had my face burried in my hands and was groaning....😩arghhhhhh

"You sure?, Cause if it's a boy - problem....you can ask me " my mom said trying hard not to show how excited she is...
" No mom, it's not a boy problem...and thank you for asking!" I said with courtesy but pressuring the latter for her to understand..
" Ok...but you know if there's such situation.. I mean not now...but later...you can always count on me" she said winking and left the room .
Ugghhh!!!

"Hey" is all I reply back to him/her whoever it is...

The username says- "Im_better_than_you " like... excuse me!? What kind of username is this?! And definitely your are not better then me 🙄😑
Seconds later the....he's online

" hii " is all he types....
" Do I know you?" Is all I manage to ask him..
" Don't you know?"
Umm.... "what am I supposed to know!?"
It shows him typing....then not...... typing.....then not...... typi..ugh!?!? What are u upto man!!!!
"Are you going to tell your name?" I added an exclamation mark but then removed it not to sound desperate....
"Micheal "
"Huh?"
"My name is Michael!" Okay, pal...I got that on the first time ...just making sure..... Holy hell!!!!!! Micheal!?! Wow, Jess!!!!! Achievement!!!!!!! Okay...so here's a thing, I've got this obsession with few names and Micheal is one of them....all blame to 'The Princess Diaries', and 'Meg Cabot' for creating such an amazing , wonderful character named "Michael"🤷 I've only met 2 Micheal in my life though it's a very common name...one in middle school..he was a geek...the one with braces and bad breath.....very rude though....I mean god forgot to give you looks atleast have decent manners!... The other Michael was our substitute math teacher....he was good looking but not very handsome.
Then this is the very 3rd Michael I've met! Hope he's cool... atleast I can be friends with him...if he's my age....a normal person....with decent manners....or with.....SHUT UP!!!!! patting my head...I took a deep breath..and..
" Micheal who?"

"Micheal Lewis"

" I don't think I know any Michael Lewis.." who is he btw!?

" Well, assume that I am a friend of your friend" Welllllll which friend of mine is his friend I wonder....?!🙄

"May I ask, which friend?"
Wait.... Is this a trap!? Is a an terrorist trying to locate inocent high - schooler's location, is he trying to engage me in this conversation so that he can get my location????????????? I quickly check whether my gps is on... luckily it's off.. thank god!
He hasn't replied yet....but he's online...
Before I get any ideas , he's typing again...
"Umm, do u know mark? He's my friend, I saw your name in mutuals and thought of DMing you"

Ohh...Mark's the guy in my English literature class...and he's also in the 'study buddy' club that's nothing but basically a nerd group. I haven't talked to him much. Hardly twice...he's a shy guy and a hugeeee geek.
" Yea...sort of"
"Cool"
"So... which school do you go?"
"Quest forward academy"
"Ohk"
"Wau?"
"Hamilton"

There's this silence....which is pretty hard to tell over internet whether it's akward or comfortable or the persons busy....
"Ssup" ssup!? It took him one whole minute to type these 4 words? Whole goddammd 60 seconds! Unbelievable!!!

"Nm, wau?"
" Reading a book" What!!! Reading!?! This person now have my 100% attention!!! Talk about books and I am all ears!!!! Okay ...cool down.....*deep breath*
"Oh, which one?" That's cool! All calm and collected...
" Looking for Alaska" " I don't specifically like or hate this book, though... just.. trying to develop a habit of reading this vacation"

Okay...so I seriously don't know what to think.... Impressive.... trying to develop.. habit of reading. ...umm..

"That's cool.. btw am an avid reader...you can ask me if you want any help " just once....just once ask for recommendations honey.... I'll give you a such a big list...such a big one that you'll thank me !!!
"Yea sure...will do"~~~ dry...~~~
I checked the time it's around 10... Better sleep now ....

"Okay then Micheal, nice to meet you , gnsd"
"ur sleeping?"