4 - SEATMATES

Jiyoon's POV

"Eunwoo-ssi you can seat beside Miss Kim Jiyoon." Professor Shin said as he pointed his hands towards my direction.

WHAT?! D-did I just hear those right? Am I not dreaming?!

My eyes grew wide as if it was going to pop out. I rubbed my eyes to check if this was reality.

Out of my deep thoughts, I didn't notice that he was already sitting beside me.

What if he recognizes me that I was the one who bumped him earlier? What am I going to do?? Why is this happening to me?? This is the worst nightmare in reality!

"Mr. Park Minhyuk-ssi you can sit beside Ms. Min Soo-ah." Professor Shin said as he pointed to Soo-ah.

"Yah! Jiyoon-ah! I can't believe this is happening to me!! This is like the best day of my highschool life!" Soo-ah whispered to me as her face lit up.

"I envy you. You're so happy having him as you're new seatmate. While I'm here...sitting with the COLD guy I accidentally bumped earlier." I muttered against my breath as I sent a faint smile to Soo-ah then faced my table.

I suddenly got goosebumps as nervousness ran across my body. I quickly grabbed my book and covered my face with it.

I pretended like I was studying, for him not to recognize me. As seconds passed by, I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Excuse me Miss Kim." Eunwoo said with an annoyed tone.

He recognizes me!! What to do?! What to do?!

Kim Jiyoon, you really are DUMB. No wonder my oppa calls me that.

"What is it?" I faced him as I put down my book.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

What is it this time? I haven't even done anything wrong. What is it?!

I waited for his answer but he just kept staring at me. I felt awkward so I ignored him and faced my book again.

"Miss Kim Jiyoon-ssi." He called me as his voice got louder, catching everyone's attention.

At that time I felt all eyes were on us.
"What is it? If it's not important-" I was cut off by his serious glare. His eyes were raged with anger as his eyebrows furrowed.

Then, he pointed to his table. Wait no. He pointed to his hand with mine holding his.

My eyes grew wide open and I quickly removed my hand and apologized. "I am so sorry Cha Eunwoo-ssi. I don't know what's wrong with me or what I was thinking. It's not what you think, I didn't mean it. I truly am sorry."
I was totally embarrassed of myself. I felt my cheeks burning out of embarrassment. Then I heard him respond.

"I hope you'll be MORE CAREFUL with your actions next time Ms. Kim. Or I think it would be better if we pretend this never happened today." He said with scoff.

Then I heard chuckles and whispers all over the room. I was so frustrated of myself. It's still morning and my day is ruined already.

*ringgggg*  *ringgggg*

-

A/N: Hey guys! So what do you think? Having Eunwoo the cold guy as her seatmate..

You can comment down below your thoughts about this chapter. Don't worry I'll accept any criticism. It's for the good of my story too, right?

You can vote if you liked this chapter. 😉💕