24 - TRUST ME

|Eunwoo's POV|

The ride stopped as I looked away from her. I held my chest as I felt my heart beating crazily. We got off the ride with my head spinning. "J-Jiyoon-ah, I-I'll j-just g-go to t-the CR for a w-while." I stuttered as I stopped myself from throwing up.

"Eunwoo! Let me come with you!" Rocky said as he ran to me. We got into the comfort room as I quickly ran to a cubicle. I threw it all up, still smiling about what happened earlier.

Rocky approached me as he patted my back. "Yah, yah! Why did you even agree to ride with her if you can't even take it?" He scolded as he folded his arms.

I got out of the cubicle and washed my mouth. I wiped it and responded "Rocky I'm a grown up now. Even though I hate whatever situation I am now, I want to spend my time with her. I want to know more about her."

Rocky covered his mouth out of shock. "Wow. Okay, I trust you."

"Okay. This time let me ask you something." He raised his eyebrows out of curiosity. "Who's that girl you came here with? What's your relationship with her?" I asked, folding my arms as Rocky's face turned into a tomato.

"Oh? Why are you blushing?" I teasingly asked him. "Shh!" He scolded me as he shushed my mouth.

"Why? Something wrong? Is it something that I don't know? Do you perhaps.." I paused as I moved my eyebrows up and down. "Fine! I like her!" He admitted it as he looked down.

"Yah! Did I even say something? Good luck on that girl." I chuckled as I patted his shoulder and got out of the comfort room.

"Eunwoo!" Jiyoon called me as she motioned her hand. I walked towards her, she was waiting in a line for a cotton candy. "Do you want one?" I asked her as she nodded like a puppy in reply.

"Let me get in the line for you. Why don't you sit over there?" I pointed to a bench nearby. She was about to take her seat when someone called her name. "Jiyoon-ah!" I turned around and saw Bin again. He was holding two cotton candies as he gave one to her.

"Thank you Bin-ah!" She exclaimed as she hugged him. "Eunwoo thank you for getting in the line for me. I'm sorry but you don't need to." She said as she approached me with a worried face "Ah, it's ok." I lied as I sent her a faint smile.

|Bin's POV|

I went to buy cotton candies for Jiyoon and me since she loves one. Suddenly, a familiar girl catched my attention. It was her. Park Hyerim, the angel who melted my heart.

So I paid for our cotton candies as I ran to Jiyoon and gave hers. I leaned closer as I whispered to her "Jiyoon-ah, she's here." Jiyoon looked at me with a confused face.

"Park Hyerim! She's here! What am I going to do??" I asked, panicking. "Aigoo." She patted my head as she chuckled at me. "Where's Sanha? I need him." She said as she looked around.

"Ahh, he went home already. He said he needs to finish his project." I replied with a worried face. "Wait! How about Soo-ah? Where is she?" She added as she widened her eyes.
"Ah, she said she'll be with Rocky. I don't know where she is."

"Fine! I'll deal with you myself." She replied rolling her eyes as a hint of hope showed in my eyes. "Where's that girl?"

"What do you mean that girl?" I asked as I took a bite of my cotton candy. "Park Hyerim." She replied as my eyes widened out of shock. "Yah! What are you planning to do?" I replied panicking. "Trust me." She replied with a wink as she grabbed my arm.

"Eunwoo-yah, come with us." She said, motioning her hand. "Jiyoon! What are you doing?" I whined, trying to escape from her 'for who knows' plan.

She had her head up high, looking for someone. Then she stopped when she found her target. She then dragged me to a familiar figure.

"Yah!" I whispered to her when I figured out who it was. She just sent me a teasing smile as she was chuckling madly.

"Bin-ah, sorry." It was the last line I heard from her before she pushed me.
I bumped into Hyerim as we both fell into the ground. I quickly stood up and helped her. "I'm so sorry. I truly am sorry." I bowed my head as I apologized to her.

"Hyerim-ah are you okay?" A boy said as he assisted her. Who's this? 

"You!" He furrowed his eyebrows as he pointed to me. "Why don't you watch where you're going?"

"Oppa! I-I'm fine." Oppa? "Oh? Bin? It's you?" She said as her face lit up. "Bin-ah, this is my oppa. Oppa, this is Bin."

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Moonbin, I am a friend of Hyerim." I bowed my head as I introduced myself and reached out my hand.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Park Jinwoo but I prefer to be called JinJin. I am Hyerim's older brother." He replied with a smile as we shook hands.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I just love my sister so much that I can't help seeing her being hurt." He said as he plastered his angelic smile. "N-No, it's okay. I understand." I replied as I bowed my head.

Wow. Their smiles are even similar. I envy her brother, they're so close. How I wish one day we could be close friends too. But thanks to Jiyoon, I've already embarrassed myself in front of her and her brother.

"Oh? Jiyoon-ah!" She exclaimed as she waved her hand. I turned around and saw the stupid girl who had her stupid plan. Speak of the devil.

She just sent me a smile as the word "sorry" escaped from her mouth without any sound.

"Hyerim-ah!" Jiyoon exclaimed as she ran to her and gave her a hug. I kept glaring at her because of what she did to me earlier.