10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM

|Jiyoon's POV|

"What?!!" I shouted in surprise. I looked at my surroundings and realized that all eyes were on me.

"Any problem Miss Kim?" Professor Shin asked with an annoyed tone.

I stood up quickly and bowed my head, asking for an apology. "I-I am so sorry Professor. I am truly sorry."

"I see that you were not paying attention in class. I hope this won't happen again Miss Kim. You may now take your seat." He replied with a stern voice. I took my seat and heard whispers all over the room.

I mentally slapped myself. "What was that all about?!" I like you. I like you. I like you. I like you. I like you.

His words kept repeating in my mind. I covered my face with a book and scolded myself. "It was just a dream! IT WAS JUST A DREAM! JUST. A. DREAM!!"

"I thought I said it was just a quick nap? But, it turns out....I EVEN HAD THAT STUPID DREAM!! IT WAS THE STUPIDEST DREAM IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! WHY WAS HE EVEN THERE?!" I muttered under my breath as I stamped my feet.

"Well at least it's over now. Whew. But still, I PUT MYSELF IN SHAME!! I'M TOTALLY DONE FOR." I felt like I was just hit by a rock.

••••••••••

*ringgggg* *ringgggg*

"Jiyoon-ah, come with me." Soo-ah grabbed my wrist as she dragged me out of the classroom.

"Yah! Where are we going?" I asked, a bit struggling.

"Just wait."

We arrived at the school garden. Soo-ah let go of me and took a seat. "What are you doing? Come here." She said, tapping the bench.

"Oh, okay." I took a seat beside her."So, what do you want to talk about?" I added.

"About earlier.." My eyes widened out of shame. I covered my face with my hands as my face got redder.

••••••••••••

|Soo-ah's POV|

"About earlier.." I didn't finish my sentence since Jiyoon covered her face with her hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I tapped her shoulder. "It's just...I was just ashamed of myself earlier." She replied as she faced me.

"Well how about you tell me what happened?" I suggested.

Suddenly, she bursted out laughing like an idiot. "I-I was such a fool earlier right?" She added as she wiped her tears out of laughter.

"Well, what happened was...I didn't have much sleep last night. So my eyes were too heavy and I couldn't pay much attention in class. Then, I decided to take a quick nap as I laid my head on the table. But...it turns out, I HAD THIS WEIRD, STRANGE, STUPID DREAM!" She explained.

"Sooo, how about you tell me your dream?" I said as I pointed to her.

"My dream?" She pointed to herself. "No, no, no, you don't want to know about it." She said as she shook her head.

"Why? Is there any problem?" I asked, raising my eyebrows up and down and smiling like a creep.

"W-what do you mean i-if there's any problem? Yah! Min Soo-ah, t-there's n-n-no p-problem." She stuttered, probably for being too guilty.

"Why are stuttering? It seems like there's one right? Okay. I can tell that you're lyinggg." I teasingly said, narrowing my eyes.

"Okayyy I'll tell you." She replied as she rolled her eyes at me. "Yes!" I celebrated a bit.

"So, I stood up from my table when someone grabbed my wrist." She explained. "Who was it?" I asked curiously.

"It was him." She added. "Him? Who's him?" I asked, facing her.
"You knoooww...it was Mr. Cold Guy."

••••••••••••

|Jiyoon's POV|

"You knoooww...it was Mr. Cold Guy." I explained. When I looked at Soo-ah, her eyes widened out of excitement and slapped my arm.

"Really?! So what happened next?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Aish! Don't exaggerate." I scolded her as she pouted. "So, he dragged me all the way to the rooftop. I tried to escape from his grip but he was too strong. Then, I asked him why did he bring me here."

"Then? Then? What happened?" Soo-ah's eyes widened out of curiosity.

"He let go of my hand but he grabbed my shoulders." I exclaimed.

"Really?! What was his next move?" Her eyes widened again out of excitement.

"You think too much Min Soo-ah." I flicked her forehead which caused her to wince in pain.

"He said he-uhh...he said he...he uhh.." I couldn't say the last part that happened in that stupid dream.

No. No, you keep this to yourself. You know Min Soo-ah, telling this stupid dream to her will put me in shame once again.

But, why are you so guilty? She's your best friend, girl. Besides, this is just a dream. JUST A STUPID DREAM.

"Jiyoon-ah? Jiyoon-ah?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Soo-ah waving her hand in front of me. "Oh? Yes?" I asked as I blinked my eyes.

"You daydream too much. So what did he say?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing. That was all." I lied.

"Yah! Kim Jiyoon! You are such a big bad liar. Fine, if you won't tell me...then! I'll tell your brother about that accident that happened yesterday."

I was about to walk out of the garden but it hit me. No. No. Noooo. You can't tell that to my brother!

"Okay. Okayyy. I give up." I walked back to Soo-ah and took a seat.

"Sooo....what happened next?" She asked with her eyebrows moving up and down.

I let out a sigh before explaining it to her. Besides that was just a dream!

"He told me.." I paused and Soo-ah's eyes grew wide open like her eyeballs were going to pop out right now.

"I like you." That was what he said.

••••••••••••••••

|Soo-ah's POV|

"I like you. That was what he said." Jiyoon explained.

BOOM! MIND BLOWN!
"WAAAHHHHH!!!!" I exaggerated.

"Yah! Lower down your voice." Jiyoon scolded me as she put her finger on my lips.

"Okay. Okayy." I nodded. "I envy you Jiyoon-ah." I said as I looked at the floor.

"Why?" She asked, trying to face me.

"It's because even in your dreams, someone confessed to you. But me, I don't even have dreams like that." I replied.

"Yah! Have you gone mad?" She slapped my arm. "Yah! That hurts! What was that for?" I exclaimed as I massaged my arm.

"Yah! That was just a dream! Just A STUPID DREAM! It was NO BIG DEAL. Besides, I don't even like him." She explained.

"Okay. Say what you want, because for me it was a big deal. Having someone confess their feelings to you. How wonderful." I faced Jiyoon as I blinked my eyes a multiple times with a smile.

"Stop acting! Let's get to class already." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the garden.

"Okay, okayy."

-

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry for those who shipped Jiyoon and Eunwoo. But don't you worry! There will be more! Just continue reading and you'll find out!

Kindly vote please if you liked it! 😉💞