35 - DAY ONE

|Bin's POV|

I waited for Jiyoon at the school gate while I was busy with my phone. "Bin-ah!" I looked up from my phone and saw Jiyoon waving her hand.

"Jiyoon-ah! I've been waiting for-" I didn't finish my sentence as my eyes widened at the scene. Eunwoo. He was with her. I turned around for a bit and chuckled.

"Eunwoo, can I borrow Jiyoon for a bit?" I asked as I hung my arm around her shoulder. "Yeah, sure." He replied as I nodded in reply.

I dragged her away from Eunwoo to the school garden. "Yah! So how did it go last night?" I asked her teasingly.

"Well..it went well. We talked about you and Soo-ah and Sanha and Rocky." She explained. "What? Did you badmouthed me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"No! Why would I?" She flicked my forehead which caused me to wince in pain. "So, today's our DAY 1." She added.

"Day 1?" I asked, confused. "Yeah. Since you helped me yesterday, it's my turn to help you today."

"Really?!" My eyes widened out of excitement as I clapped my hands. "So, first you need to invite Hyerim to spend recess and lunch with you later." She said.

"What?! I-invite?!" I panicked. "Chill, I'm not yet done. So, Hyerim likes sweets-" I cut her off as I exclaimed "Wow! She's just like you!"

"Eeshh! Let me finish my sentence." She scolded me, smacking my head. "So just like what I told you, Hyerim likes sweets. Especially ice cream. Her favorite flavor is chocolate." She explained.

"Are you saying that I should treat her?!" I yelled with my eyes widened.

"What else? Idiot." She flicked my forehead. "Aish! Stop that!" I whined.

"Now, for her favorite food. Hyerim really likes kimbap." She explained. "Kimbap?" I asked as she nodded in reply.

*ringgg* *ringgg*

"Okay! Thanks for the info! For now, let's head to class or we might be late!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand as we ran to the classroom.

As we got there, everyone's attention turned to us. "Hi Bin!" Minji ran to me with her arms opened.

I dragged Jiyoon with me to our seats and whispered something to her. "Can't you come with me later?"

She shook her head in 'no' and sticked out her tongue. "Good luck" She whispered back and took her seat.

|Jiyoon's POV|

"Eunwoo, did you pass our arts project?" I asked. "Yeah. Thanks to your great idea we might receive a good grade." He smiled as he ruffled my hair. My cheeks burned as my eyes widened of his actions.

"Okay class! Everbody settle down, so we'll start now our lesson for today." Mrs. Park said.

time skip

Class ended as the bell rang. "So Bin, just like the plan." I whispered to him. as he nodded in reply.

We walked out of the room and saw Hyerim and with her group of friends as Bin approached her while I was wishing him good luck behind. He then walked back with a smile on his face, a wide one.

"Sooo, how did it go?" I asked with a hint of hope in my voice. He suddenly placed his forehead on my shoulder as he whined like a kid.

"I got rejected!" He whispered. "Aigoo. It's okay. At least you tried your best, don't worry there's always next time right?" I replied as I patted his back.