I Still Think You're a Good Person (Chapter 22)

Amy wanders around town, she feels the strong pull of her brain pulling her back to give room for her other personality to take over.

Thank you...for helping.

It's no prob Fairy. Those teens aren't half bad.

Girl, you gotta let me meet them! And I wanna see who Jamil is too!

Let me tell Jamil about our multiple personalities first!

Is it really wise to tell him? He doesn't even know of our magic.

Demon brings up a good point. In business, that would be a really risky move. We wouldn't be able to come out anyway.

Of course you two would say that.

But I mean, we talk a lot so it's only fair that he knows...not to mention that he's already met Vampire.

I agree, we could just tell him about it but leave out the different races part.

Risky business move.

Go ahead, as long as his brother is the one to reveal magic to him.

Amy turns into an empty alleyway and allows herself to blackout.

"Time to come clean I guess," Amy sighs, her hair shorter now. "Gosh, I hope Owen's right."

She leaves the alleyway and goes back to library. The smell of books inviting her in. Amy looks around and doesn't find either of them there.

Confused, Amy checks around the perimeter but doesn't find them. She quickly goes through a mental list as to where they might be.

The musjid. Isn't it a prayer time right now? Amy suddenly remembers. She knows there isn't one in town so they must've taken a bus to get to the one a few minutes away.

Amy takes a few dollar bills she has in her pocket and waits at the bus stop. It comes rolling down and she gets on, putting the money into the box.

Why aren't we just waiting for them to come back?

It's urgent. Besides, I don't really know why I'm running to tell him. Amy feels confused as she impulsively reaches to the necklace.

A wave of calmness washes her and Amy breathes out as she sits down on one of the seats. The bus rolls along, reaching the Newark station and she gets off.

Amy walks to the mosque that Owen has mentioned plenty of times. She decides to wait outside at the bus stop for them.

She didn't want to intrude into the holy place. Owen invited her plenty of times to come along but she didn't think she could go, despite Owen reassuring her that she could.

Amy spots the two familiar South Asians and she smiles, glad that they were smiling.

"Oh Coach, what're you doing here?" Owen blinks in confusion.

"I...I need to talk to Jamil. It's important," Amy answers, not completely sure why she made it such a big deal.

"Any news on Red by any chance?" Jamil questions. "We can talk now if you want."

"Nothing yet and yeah, um, it's nothing that'll take a while," Amy takes a deep breath. "I have multiple personality disorder. For as long as I can remember. It's why I..." She doesn't finish but his expression shows that he understands.