Chapter 1

All seven girls were now listening to Adrianna ranting, while packing the third bag today. Adrianna had a nice powdered cocoa complexion, with nice long hair that had pink streaks in, and a bang that swooped to the side to complete her signature look. "This is our most important day and almost all of you weren't pack, thank you KAILANI and LYRIC for being ready!" She said emphasizing the names. "I was going to pack, I just got distracted with a book I was reading on my phone." Aiyu said trying to defend herself. Aiyu was talk with a light skin complexion,she wore glasses with jewels on her face,her hair was braided and she had a bandanna around her head. Adrianna scoffed.

"Does anyone else have an excuse?" Adrianna asked rhetorically."I honestly forgot." Derielle said. Derielle had a fair complexion with a cute round face, he hair was cut into a cute straight bob. "Me and Alana was high and couldn't find our phones." Zari said. "Alana is still recovering from last night" Alexis threw up her hands in defeat. "Great we're about to meet our manager for the third time and your high." "Not that much!" Alana exclaimed. Zari had a fair complexion with burgundy hair, and Alana was a tiny human with a half a shade lighter that Adrianna and she wore her hair in a bun with a bang.

Adrianna still ranted while the other two were packed and ready to go. Kailani had a fair complexion with blue hair that was slicked into a bun. Lyric also had a fair complexion and her hair was died purple and reached to her lower back. They sat down waiting for Adrianna to finish packing so they can leave and stop hearing her mouth. "I bet you five dollars that she is going to lecture us to the airport." Lyric whispered to Kailani. "Deal." Kailani said. "She would lecture that long. The most is until we get done putting the suitcase in the car."

After three minutes Adrianna had Aiyu bag packed, and they were heading to the car. Since it was Lyric truck they were driving she got in the drivers seat and Kailani got in the passengers seat. Adrianna had stopped ranting when they got outside. "I wi-" Kailani was just about to say until Adrianna started ranting again. Everyone sighed, causing Adrianna to nag more. The whole ride was full of lecturing, it was not until they were pulling up the private jet, that Adrianna stopped nagging.

They were welcomed by their manager Park hunho and his sister  Park Seo-yun. "Yo ladies! Thanks for coming on time."PH  greeted. "Yeah thanks to Lyric she drive like we're we going to die if she didn't get us here on time." Kailani said. "Adrianna was going to kill her with nagging if we ain't make it." Lyric said getting her bag out the trunk. "Adrianna made a face. "Oh whatever."

PH and Seo-yun laughed at them. "ANYWAYS, how are you Seo-yun?" Adrianna asked turning towards Seo-yun. "I'm good, how about you?" Seo said smiling. "Surviving." Adrianna signed. "Hey Seo." Everyone else said in unison. "안녕하세요!" She said to everyone.

"So is the plane ready?" Lyric said looking up at it. "I'm guessing someone is excited." PH said. "No, I just really hate planes, and I want to go to sleep before we take off, so I can sleep all the way so I won't have to worry." Lyric said drily. "Just give your keys to Eric and your bag to Lee, then you can board whenever you want. Lyric did as he said and went inside the plane.

When everyone was done they all boarded the plane, they were welcomed to Lyric snoring with a hood over her face, and her headphones silently blasting music. "Can someone wake her so I can tell you all the good news first?" Aiyu tapped Lyric a few times. Lyric pulled her headphone out and grunted. "Listen." Aiyu said. "So, as you all know you have to train before you debut." PH said.

"Well, I talked to a friend and I got you mentors." "Who?" Derielle asked.

"Your mentors are...."