Chapter 23

It's been four months since Jin and Lyric came out.

Surprisingly they grown more popular. It was some Army's that didn't like that Jin was in a relationship and some just didn't want him with Lyric. Even though this was going on some of the Korean Army's supported him, but the international Army's grew. More albums and merchandise was bought. The international Army were so happy that fans like them or people from were they were from got to actually be with a Bts members.

Lyric, Jin, and Suzi actually had a photo shoot to make photos cards, to give to Army. To their surprise they sold a lot. They were called to a lot of interviews. When asked how they got together, they had to change the story about how Lyric got in the hospital, because Bighit didn't want the dance instructor thing getting out. The story was that Lyric had got hurt walking down the stairs from training and broke her ribs.

It didn't really bother them, that much, since not much was changed about the story. Suzi story was still the same, and they didn't have to tell the horrible incident in front of her, so really it was a win-win situation.

Soon the other members came out too, causing international Army to grow even more. The girls were the most searched things in months. Ph said that he was pretty sure they were going to debut soon. The girl were getting popular fast. This was causing them to have to work harder.

The girls came up with a group name and Lyric wrote their first song. The group name was I.N.T.E.R. Some people just said the letters, others said it like "enter". Either way was fine.

"What does your name mean?" The talk show host said. "Well, Lyric actually came up with it, but it mean international, since we were international Army too." Adrianna answered. "Who is the leader?" "It's Lyric." Aiyu said and all the girl agreed.

Day after day the girls prepared.

One day Lyric and Jin were visited by a adoption care agent. She told Lyric and Jin that they couldn't have Suzi full time because her father was still alive and wanted to see his daughter. The couple was outraged. Lyric didn't want Suzi with her father, telling the agent what happened to Suzi when Taehyung wanted a high five.

"I'll see what I can do, until then Suzi will have to visit her father sometime. He has agreed to just have her stay with him every other weekend." The agent said.

Lyric and Jin has no other choice but to agree.

But what turned out to be every other weekend, turned into every weekend, then every other week. Lyric and Jin tried to get it off their minds by just working. They tried going on dates, but just went home to work some more, sometimes together. The others were worried about them, plus it was so close to the girls debut. Stress was starting to build up on everyone.

Sunday came around and it was the girls free day. The boys had something to do, so that left just the girls.

"Let's do something?" Derielle said.

"What?" Lyric said.

"Go out and relax, we've been working so hard. Especially you Ms. Songwriter."

Lyric laughed.

"Guys the boys are on Tv!" Alana said.

The girls all set in front of the TV. They were getting interviewed.

"So, two of you are not in a relationship. Do you have a crush on someone?" The interviewer asked.

Jungkook blushed and look at the camera. The girls nudged Kailani. "Hush, you know his heart belongs to IU." She said pushing them away. "I do." Yoongi spoke up. The girls all started shaking Derielle.