Chapter 14

Everyone was sitting in the hospital waiting room. The atmosphere wasn't good at all. "I'm sorry it's all my fault." Kailani voice cracked and she started crying. Jungkook wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. "Don't say that Kai." Aiyu said. "It is. She's in here because of me!" Kailani shouted.

"No, she's in here because she was acting as a hero, like she always do." Yoongi said. Everyone looked at him. "She wants the best for all of you and will put her life in danger for you." He said. "She stays up with me when I have the bad dreams again." Zari said. "You promise to wake me up when you have those." Alana said. "Lyric is there before I even wake up, she helps me wake up so I won't have to endure the worst."

"She always wants us to be happy." Aiyu said. The girls agreed. "We're talking like she's dead." Jin said with a sad laugh. "We don't know if she's not." Derielle said. "Derielle shut the fuck up." Adrianna snapped. Everyone was shock to hear those words come out of her mouth.

Derielle put her head down. "I was just saying." She mumbled. Aiyu stood up and was about to pounce on Derielle. Rm grabbed her. "I'll fucking rock yo shit, if you don't stop talking." Aiyu warned. Rm whispered in her ear and set her back down.

"Come on. Really? You all know Lyric wouldn't want you talking like this." Ph said. A nurse who had wrapped up Yoongi hands was now wrapping his. They we're silent for what seemed like hours, until a doctor came in. Everyone stood up. "How is she?" Jin asked impatiently.

"She has some bruises and a broken rib." The doctor said. "The good thing is nothing is bleeding on the inside." He assured them. "Can we see her?" Jin asked again. "Yes, but we ask for it to be four people maximum at a time." The doctor said. Jin was about to go, but he remembered about the others. "Me and Jin will go last." Yoongi said. Jin looked at him and look at the others and nodded.

The members all took their turn going in. Yoongi, Jin, and Ph went in at the same time. The sight of Lyric made Jin fall to his knees. The others came out crying but he didn't think it could be that bad. It was.

Her face was bloodied and bruised and it was bruises all on her arm. He could only imagine how her torso looked. He didn't know it but sobs were coming out his mouth. Ph picked him up. Jin looked up at the man, and caught glimpse of a tear coming down his face.

Ph pulled Jin into a hug and Jin cried on his shoulder. There was silent sobs coming from Yoongi. They were so soft that Jin mistaken them for someone down the hall. Ph shifted so he could pull Yoongi in too. After they were able to get themselves together, Ph excused himself to talk to Manager.

Jin and Yoongi stood by her bed. Yoongi sat down afraid his legs would collapse under him. "Ric wake up so I can bully you." Yoongi said. Jin looked for some humor in features, but Yoongi was all serious. "Lyric, from the first time we talked I felt like there was something about you. I promise when you wake up, I'll tell you, and I'll block out any distraction. Just please wake up." Jin said to Lyric sleeping body.

He kissed her on the forehead and sat down by the bed and held her hand.

Alana was staring out the window at the view of the buildings. Tears streaming down her face. Taehyung came by her. "Lyric is very nice." He started. "And I know she wouldn't want you sad, so until she in the condition to be your Lyric, I'm your Lyric." He said giving Alana a smile. Alana looked at him and hugged him. He hugged her back.

"I'd rather have you as my Taehyung." She said. "I'd rather have you as my girlfriend instead of friend." He said. Alana stiffened. "I'm sorry if it's wrong timing." He babbled. He was about to rumble on more when Alana pulled him down to kiss her. She was really short so she still had to stand on her toes even though he came all the way down.

They pulled apart and put their foreheads together.

They smiled at each other.

Derielle was sitting alone when Jimin and Zari came over. They comforted her as much as possible.

Adrianna was sitting alone. J-hope came in front of her. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. He held he arms out and she hugged him, while sobbing in his chest.

"You really don't think it's my fault?" Kailani said blowing her nose. "No, you didn't know what was going to happen, plus you save her life by texting me." Jungkook said. "How?" She asked. "You were the only one who had a phone, and if you would have never sent that warning text out, something worse could have happened." Jungkook said. Kailani never thought about that. He gave her some relief.

Rm was holding Aiyu and rocking her. She had cried herself to sleep after seeing Lyric condition. "I know I won't be able to make you happy all the time, but I promise I'll be with you through the good and bad times." He promised her even though she was sleep.

Everyone had went home except for Yoongi and Jin. They had argued with the doctor to let both of them stay overnight, and ended up winning the fight.

The next morning Lyric eyes has fluttered open. When she blinked her vision clear she saw Yoongi. "Yoongi." She croaked. He heard her even though it was very faint. He pointed to the glass of water by her. She reached for it only causing her torso to hurt. She gasped for air. Yoongi flinched and gave her the water. She drunked it all then thanked him.

"What happened?" She asked. "The instructor." He said. It took them words to make all the memories come back. She look at Yoongi and pointed towards his hand. "I couldn't let him leave without a proper farewell, now could I?" He smirked. "Jin couldn't either." He added. Lyric smiled and looked around for Jin. "I been meaning to ask you?" Yoongi continued.

"Do you like him?" Yoongi asked. Just like her dream. "Yes, I do." She said with no hesitation.

"Lyric." She heard her name get called. Jin dropped the bag of food and sat the cups down.

"Hey! That's my muffin." Yoongi whined.

Jin rushed to Lyric side. She smiled at him.

"You're here." She said smiling. "Yes, I am. Still not sure why he's here." Jin said gesturing Yoongi.

"I couldn't leave my little sister." Yoongi said smiling while picking up the bag of food.

"Aww. Thanks brother." She teased.

"I'll go contact the others and tell them your woke." Yoongi said walking out.

Lyric looked at Jin and before she could even get a good look at him, he kissed her.

It was gentle but passionate.

"You don't know how long I been wanting to do that. I really like you Lyric. Please be mine." He said.

"You don't know how long I been waiting for you to do that. I like you too. Yes, Jin I will be yours." She said.

They kissed again.

"Ew get a room." Yoongi commented.