Chapter 12 ~short chapter~

The girls were packing to go back home. "I ain't realize how homesick I was until we started packing" Derielle said. A couple of the girls agreed with her. The door bell rung. "Someone get that!" Adrianna yelled. No one moved. "Might be the Bts members." Lyric said.

Everyone ran to the door, except for Lyric. Instead she was taking a piece of chocolate out of Adrianna suitcase. After eating it she went in the living room, and she was right it was the boys. "Hey Ric!" The boys said. "Hey." She said.

Yoongi came up to her. "Finally, I don't have to worry about you being in my hair." He joked. Lyric bumped him. "You'll know you'll miss me." She said. "Whatever." He said ruffling her head.

Rm and Aiyu were hugged up. "I'm going to miss you." She said. "It's only for a week." He continued. "You'll be able to survive, but I don't know if I will." He said. Aiyu looked up at him. "Don't tease me or I'll want to stay." She whined. "I'm sorry." He pouted. "It's okay, I really don't want to go anyway." She said. Rm chuckled. He bent down and pecked her on her lips.

Jimin and Zari were holding hands. "I'll miss you." He said with the cutest voice. "I'll miss you too." Zari smiled. "Don't forget to text and call me." He said. "I would never." Zari said. Jimin looked down at the ground and looked to see if anyone was paying attention. Everyone was engaged in conversation. He looked back at Zari and kissed her lips softly.

There was a bunch of awwws. When Jimin pulled away he hid his eyes under his hair, but you could tell it was a smile on his face and his cheeks were red. The guys all came and hit him playfully. There was a knock on the door. It was Ph.

"Hey boys. Are you ladies ready?" He asked. The girl went to check around, making sure they got everything. "I guess we are." Alana said with a hint of sadness in her voice. The girls said their goodbyes to the boys. Then they were on there way home.

"Hey, Yoongi." Jin called. Yoongi grunted in response with his eyes closed. "Are you and Lyric a thing?" Jin asked. The car was already silent, but you could tell the others was listening. "If we were, would there be a problem?" Yoongi said opening one eye.

"No." Jin said. He couldn't help but feel the jealousy building up in him. Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes. "You never going to get anywhere like that Jin." Yoongi said. "What are you talking about?" Jin said. "You have feelings for Lyric, yet you're scared to admit." Yoongi said. "That's not true." Jin protested.

"Then tell the driver to takes us to the airport, so you can tell her." Yoongi challenge him. Jin looked at the driver, but the words couldn't come out his mouth. "Otherwise, you are scared like I said." Jin struggled for a minute trying to get the words out. He gave up. Jin put his head down.

"We're here." The driver called out. "Hey, Jin." Rm said touching his shoulder. "Not now." Jin shook him off. Rm grabbed him again. "You should tell her face to face, not over text." Rm then let him go after saying what he had to say. Jin kept his head down while walking into the building.

Jin went to his room. Taehyung sent him a text saying he wasn't going to their room right away. This gave him a perfect opportunity to let it all out. Everything that happened in the car came all out. The hot tears poured out his eyes.

'Why can't I just tell her?"

'Why couldn't I just ask the driver to turn around?'

'Why am I such a coward?'

Jin grabbed his phone and text Lyric.

Text message:

Lyric -Jin

She texted back instantly.

Text message:

Yes -Lyric

Rm words popped up in his head.

"You should tell her face to face, not over text."

Text message:

Text me when you land- Jin

Text message:
Okay :) -Lyric

Her smiley face made him smile.

'I'll tell her when she gets back.' Jin thought.

The girls landed home and they went their separate ways to visit their families.

Text message:

Anyone else ready to go back? - Aiyu

Yep - Everyone else.