Chapter 4

"You met who? Wait a minute." Adrianna said with her hand up. The girls had all woken up. There was a aura of jealousy in the room. "I knew I shouldn't have went to sleep." Alana said. "How was Jimin?" Zari asked. "You might want to do your edges, he like 'little hairs'." Lyric quoted. Zari made confused face.

"He called my edges little hairs." "Ooohhh" Zari said. "We can meet them if y'all get ready before it's too late." Lyric said looking at her phone. It was 3:57 pm. When she looked up from her phone the girls we're in a frenzy, either rushing to the bathroom, running to their rooms, or digging through their suitcase.

20 minutes later the girls were all ready. "Wow, y'all don't get ready this fast even when we go somewhere in America." Lyric said. "Bts is important okay." Alana said. "What about my birthday!" Lyric whined. "Look, that's not important right now." Adrianna said. "It seems like its never is." Lyric mumbled.

"Say that again." Adrianna said turning her ear towards Lyric. Lyric rolled her eyes. "Let me text Rm to see if they are able to meet us." "You got his number!" Aiyu shouted. All the girls piled over Lyric shoulders. "I'm just sending one text, is this really necessary." Aiyu shushed her and turned Lyric head back to the phone. Lyric rolled her eyes again.

Text message:
Hey, Namjoon. Do you think you and the guys are ready to meet the others.

The girls stayed over her shoulder till he texted back.

Text message:
Sure, bring them to the studio.

The girls started shouting. Lyric shushed them. "Don't forget we're in a hotel." The girls muttered a sorry. Lyric shocked her head then said, "Let me talk to Ph." After talking to Ph, he called a ride for him and the girls. The others were hyper like children suffering from a sugar rush because they had a whole bunch of candy.

Lyric was glad to be out the small space with the girls. She felt like she was gonna suffocate in the space with them. There were more flashes as they were escorted into the building. The hardest part was the elevator, the space was so small, and the girl was so excited. Lyric had to stop herself from punching one of them from stepping on her shoe. She was very protective about her shoes, especially her timberlands.

Still remembering when the way to the studio she led the girls to their destination. Lyric opened the door and was instantly greeted by the boys. "Ooohhh yeah Lee-ric!" Jin exclaimed. "Lyric Jin, Lyric." Jungkook said laughing. "That's what I said." Jin shouted.

"So this must be your team." Rm said changing the subject. "Yes this is Adrianna, Alana, Zari, Kailani, Aiyu, and Derielle." "Aiyu is chinese, right?" Rm said shaking Aiyu hand. "Y-yeah." Aiyu said dumbfounded. "Do you want to chill, before we picked who mentored who?" Rm asked in english. Lyric looked at the girls and it was dead silence. "The girls seem like they need to loosen up, so let's pick the mentors so they can get used to one person at a time." Rm nodded. He told the others what was gonna happen.

"Alright let's split into singers and rappers." Lyric told everyone. Lyric had to tell Derielle, Aiyu, Kailani, and Zari in english. They could make out some words, except for Derielle, she didn't know any Korean. Maybe she knew how say 'hi' and introduce herself but that was about it. Aiyu, Lyric, and Kailani were rappers and Adrianna, Zari, Alana, and Derielle were singers.

"Lyric and I are partners." Yoongi said grabbing Lyric. "Hey, you didn't even ask!" J-hope said. "I didn't have to, we have that connection." Yoongi replied. "A connection, what type?" Jin asked. "Not that type of connection." Yoongi said waving his hands. The members started teasing him.