Chapter 5

Everyone was gathering up what they were going to do, when Jimin walked towards Zari. Zari turned towards Jimin. Their eyes met and Jimin looked at the ground. "I was wondering if you wanted to take a walk with me." He asked. He looked up for a answer. Zari was smiling like an idiot (바보/ Pa-bo) "Sure." She beamed.

"Can you speak Korean?" He asked. "A little bit." She replied. "Ok good." They walked out the door. Jimin kept his eyes straight ahead. Zari would glance at him sometimes, once in a while catching him eyeing her.

They walked for a few minutes in silence. Jimin stopped and Zari stopped with him. He was staring at the ground, looking at his feet fidget. When he looked up his cheeks were all red. "So..." He started. "Jungkook told me you like me." Zari mouth dropped to the floor. 'Was this really Jungkook idea.' She thought.

"I mean there's nothing wrong with that." He said looking at the floor. When he was ready to speak again he looked up rubbing the back of his neck. "You're really...beautiful." He said smiling finally making eye contact. "I don't know... not saying we are...because you probably don't want to... I haven't had a girlfriend in a while." He said. After putting this and that together she was able to figure out the sentence.

"It's okay." Zari said also looking at the ground. Jimin grabbed her hand. "Come on." He tugged her. "Follow me." He said in his adorable English. "We can get to know each other." He guided her to another room with just them.

He sat on the couch and motioned for her to sit down. Zari sat down and put a comfortable distance between them. "I'm Jimin, and I'm 24." He said. Zari laughed. "I'm Zari and I'm 25." She said. "Aww your older." Jimin pouted. Zari laughed again. He was so adorable when he pouted.

They both took turns asking questions. After a while it started getting deep. "What was you last boyfriend like?" Jimin asked. Zari paused. She looked at her hands. "You don't have to talk about it." He said his voice full of concern. "Let's just say he went away and I couldn't do anything about it." She said holding back some tears that tried to come out.

Jimin stood up and tried to lighten the mood. He told Zari to wait. She leans her head back thinking about the ex she talked about. She was separated from someone she truly loved. It hurts thinking about it.

If her and Jimin were ever to figure out what was going on with them will she ever lose him. She doesn't even stay in Korea. He has a whole career, while she has nothing as of right now. What's gonna happen when she leave for America? So many thoughts were going through her brain. Zari sat her head back and took deep breaths. 'I'm going to need to smoke after this.' She said in her head.

Realizing that she should have took her medication. She has anxiety attacks and take medication, hell most of the whole team takes it. Searching through her purse she finds a bottle of water and the pill bottle. Confused she know she didn't put it there. There was a note in her purse too.

I put these in everyone purse, even the people who don't take them just incase.
~Lyric

'I guess I'll thank her later.' Zari thought. She hurried to take it before Jimin came in. Jimin had came back with a bag of marshmallows and drinks. "Let me show you a magic trick." He said holding out one marshmallow out. "You see?" He said. When Zari nodded he shoved it in his mouth. He clapped his hands together and said, "Poof!" Zari laughed.

"I wonder where it went?" She played along. "In my belly." Jimin said patting his stomach. Zari laughed again. "Now watch." He said. Jimin took another marshmallow and pulled in half. "Now it's two!" Jimin said making a funny face.

Zari was now clutching her stomach from the laughter

Zari was now clutching her stomach from the laughter. "Now it will fly in my mouth." He said once he had Zari attention. He threw one of the piece in the air, but instead of landing in his mouth it fell and bounce on his forehead. Jimin held his forehead in shock. This brought tears to Zari eyes. Jimin smiles at her while she laughed. He was glad he was making her happy.

Now that he seen the sight of her laugh he never wanted to see her sad.

"I promise to always keep you happy. No matter what." He whispered.

Zari was laughing too hard to even hear him. He was still blushing though. When Zari was able to control herself Jimin tried throwing the other piece up. He succeeded. They both cheered loud. Jimin did a little rocking his hips dance while making a face.

"Throw one!" Jimin said excited

"Throw one!" Jimin said excited. Zari threw one but instead of throwing in up she threw it straight at Jimin. "Hey!" He said smiling. Zari tried to hold her laugh in but ended up cackling on the floor. Jimin could help but fall on the floor laughing too. "Okay let's get ourselves together." Jimin said sitting in front of Zari. He tried to be serious but only ended up laughing because Zari was looking at him funny.

"Okay. Okay." Zari said.

(laughs)

"We got this." Jimin said.

(laughs)

They both closed their eyes and took deep breathes.

When they opened they eyes they both started laughing again.

"What are we even laughing for?" Zari asked still laughing. "I don't know." Jimin admitted still laughing too. There was a knock on the door. "Sound like you two are having fun, but we're about to head over to the house so we can get ready for dinner." V said. "Okay we're coming." Jimin said. He got up off the floor and help Zari.

He let her grabbed her purse and the held her hand and guided her out the door.