Chapter 18

"Are you sure your well enough?" Rm asked Lyric. "Yeah." Lyric said lacing up her shoes. She was finally leaving the hospital. 'Ha! No more hospital food.' She thought. She stood up smiling. All the girls and boys, except Jin was in the room.

They were going to surprise Jin. They had already talked it out with Manager and the producers. J-Hope was going to help her learn how to do her and Jin's dance and she was going to be doing the MV with Jin, without him knowing. The MV was masquerade themed so it would be easy to surprise him. They all looked at her with a worried look.

"Look, I'm healed. It might still hurt because I'm stiff, but I'm going to have to loosened up some how." Lyric said. They all looked at each other not knowing if it was a good idea or not. "Please." Lyric begged. "Okay." Rm spoke up. Lyric did a victory dance and ignore the stiffness in her torso. Ph came in.

"We're all set." He said smiling.

"Great." Lyric beamed grabbing her bear that Jin brought and heading out the door. She wished she could have seen Suzi before she left. Unfortunately Suzi was sent away before she got out. "You lost weight." Yoongi said walking on the side of her. "Hospital food is not so great." She said making a disgusted face. Yoongi laughed. "I missed you bro." Lyric said smiling. "I missed you too, little sis." He said ruffling her head. Lyric hopped in the car with J-Hope and he showed her a video of Jin and the girl. He described what to do first to get at least some process in their goal.

Jin was practicing his part with the instructor, this gave them time to secretly help Lyric. Luckily for them Lyric was a very fast learner. The process was going smoothly. The instructor had came in to put critiques on Lyric dancing. It took until shooting time, but she was ready to be Jin's partner.

Since the girls dressed in a different room it wasn't difficult to hide Lyric. The boys was ready so Jin had one of their noonas bring Suzi in. "Suzi!" Taehyung exclaimed. Suzi ran up to Tae and sat in his lap. "What are you doing here?" He said looking at Jin. "I'm in the process of adopting her." Jin said. "Wow! How are you going to pull that off?" Rm asked.

"I'm going to work it out." Jin said.

The boys nodded.

"Does Lyric know?" Jimin asked.

"It's a surprise." Jin said smiling to himself.

"Two in one day." Rm mumbled.

"What?" Jin asked.

"It's time to shoot." One of the directors said putting a hold to the conversation that was going to be brought up.

"Come on Suzi." Jin said getting her from Tae. Tae pouted.

They were all getting ready to shoot the video. The boys did their private shots, and then came the boys dancing with their partners. Jin was last and thanks to Lyric pep talk he was doing great all week. He even had confidence for the shoot. "Once we get done, we'll go see Lyric, okay." He said kissing Suzi forehead. "Okay." Suzi nodded.

It was Jin turn. "Action!" The director said. They stalked towards each other, and got into a dancing position. He brought her closer for a dramatic affect and off they went. They guided across the floor with dips, twist, and spins. There was one move where Lyric kicked her leg up.

They dance some more and then there was a scene where Lyric was supposed to take off her mask. Jin was supposed to act surprised.

Lyric took off her mask. Jin act was replaced with actual surprise. He stood frozen for a minute and when his senses came to him instead of hugging her like he was supposed to he kissed her. Lyric couldn't help put kiss him back. She had been wishing for the moment she could properly kiss him in his arms and this was the time.

The director turned the camera off. Jin pulled away from Lyric to look at her then he hugged her. Lyric heard and felt Jin's sobs. She couldn't help but cry also. "Lyric. Jinnie." Suzi said their names with concern.

Lyric looked at Jin confused. "I'm in the process of adopting her." Jin explained. Lyric dropped to her knees and started to cry harder. Jin bend down with her, draping his arm around her shoulder. "Why is Lyric crying?" Suzi asked. "She's crying because she's happy we're adopting you." Jin said.

"What's adopting?"

"It means me and Lyric get to be your mommy and daddy." Jin said smiling. Suzi stood still for a second and started crying. Jin pulled her in. "Thank you for adopting me." She said hugging the both of them crying.

Everyone looked at them. J-Hope looked at Adrianna and grabbed her hand. She smiled at him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Zari and kissed her on her check. She leaned into his touch.

Rm grabbed Aiyu and hugged her. "I love you." He whispered into her ear. Aiyu looked at him. "You don't have to say-" She silenced him with a kiss. "I love you too." She said hugging him. He hugged her back burying his face in her neck.

Taehyung pulled Alana close and kissed her. "I always wanted kids. Maybe one day we can be like them." He said tilting his head towards Jin. "Yeah. Maybe one day." She smiled. He gave her another kiss.

Jungkook, Kailani, Yoongi, and Derielle stood next to each other. Jungkook made eye contact with Yoongi. He gestured towards Derielle and him with his eyes. Yoongi came towards him and whispered in his ear. "If you slip something in my drink, you'll wake up buried alive." He warned. Jungkook smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Yoongi looked at him and went to his original spot he was standing at.

Today was a happy day for them all.