Chapter 8

Again the girls were woken up by the one and only Bts who were their mentors. Derielle woke up still sore from dance practice from yesterday. Today was Wednesday so that mean that she needed to find a mentor to help with her voice. She got up and walked by Yoongi. She stared wondering if he was just going to insult her out of nowhere.

He saw her staring and raised an eyebrow.

Derielle looked away

The girls got ready and met back in their so called living room.

"So who is with who today?" Rm said. "I'm with J-hope." Adrianna said. "Me and Jin are working together." Lyric said. Yoongi came by her. "You look a little better." He whispered.

Lyric shrugged. Yoongi passed her a little energy drink. Lyric looked at him. He shrugged. She ended up taking it anyway. Rm noticed but didn't say anything. Derielle stomach growled. "Sorry. I'm hungry."

"We haven't ate all yesterday!" Aiyu said shocked. "Let's all go out to eat." Jimin said. Zari and him made eye contact. They smiled at each other. Seeing this made Rm look at Aiyu. She looked back, probably thinking the same thing.

"Where exactly?" Alana asked. "We do have a nice breakfast place here." V said. "Oh yeah that sounds nice." Derielle said. "Let's go then!" Jungkook said excited. They all gather their stuff and piled into 4 cars.

Jimin, Zari, Hope, and Adrianna piled in the first car, Tae, Alana, and Derielle in the second, Lyric, Yoongi, and Jin in the third, and Rm, Aiyu, Kook, and Kailani in the fourth one. "Hello, I don't think we had a chance to talk." Jungkook said to Kailani. "Hey, and no we didn't." She responded back. "You're Kailani, right?" Jungkook asked. "Yes." Kailani said.

"So your a rapper. I can rap too." He said trying to make conversation. "이름은 Jungkook." He quoted his line from Bts song "We are bulletproof Pt.2". Kailani laughed. 'He is so cute!' She thought. "Can you rap something for me?" He asked Kailani with the cutest smile ever.

"I really don't have nothing of my own, but I can rap something from one of your songs

"I really don't have nothing of my own, but I can rap something from one of your songs." Kailani said. "Sure." He said listening. Kailani rapped a Rm part from Cypher Pt 4. She even got Rm's attention. After Kailani was done everyone cheered.