Chapter 16

Another week went by and everyone had visited Lyric in the hospital. Both the boys and girls met Suzi. Lyric and Suzi were hanging out again, but Suzi had fell asleep while they were watching a movie. A nurse had came in to check on Lyric. "Seems like you two have bonded." The nurse said. "Yea, we have." Lyric said moving hair out of a sleeping Suzi face.

"I'm going to be sad when she goes home." Lyric said. The nurse gave Lyric a confused look. "Is there something wrong?" Lyric asked. "No, it's just she doesn't have a home." The nurse said, saying it like she was supposed to know. Lyric looked down at Suzi with tears in her eyes.

"Princess!" Jin called from the doorway. The nurse had left and Jin came in with flowers and a teddy bear. He was so happy, he basically skipped to Lyric. "Hey beauti- Lyric what's wrong." He said his happiness getting replaced with concern. Lyric bust out crying, not caring how much pressure she felt in her ribs.

Jin heart sunk. He shushed her and took Suzi out her arms so she wouldn't wake her. When Lyric sobs controlled enough for her to talk, she told him everything. Lyric dried her tears. It felt good to get everything out.

"I think I can help." Jin said. "How?" Lyric asked. "I can try to adopt her." Jin said. Lyric sat up and said, "You'll do that?" She clutched her stomach. "Don't hurt yourself. And yes I will." Lyric squealed and puckered her lips, signaling Jin to kiss her. He giggled and kissed her.

Suzi yawned and woke up. "Oh! Jinnie." She beamed. Jin smiled at the adorable sunshine that awoken in his arms. "Hey, princess." Jin said to Suzi. Lyric pouted. "I thought that was my name." Lyric whined.

"Oh." Jin exclaimed like he was caught in a lie. "You're my princess." Jin said trying to fix his words. "What about me?" Suzi exclaimed now whining too. "How about you be my sleeping beauty?" Jin suggested. "Oh yeah!" Suzi exclaimed. Jin and Lyric laughed at Suzi little dance. "It's like this." Jin said getting up and showing her the traffic dance. Lyric laughed at the sight of them doing the traffic dance together.

Jin left after couple hours.

He was going to figure out how to adopt Suzi by the end of the week if possible. He was WORLDWIDE FUCKING HANDSOME. What was there he couldn't do.

Taehyung was standing outside the door of the girls apartment with a suit and flowers. He adjusted his Gucci tie, before knocking. A second later the door opened. Adrianna opened the door smiling. "Come in." She said moving out the way.

"She'll be out in a minute." Zari called our front the room. "Are you thirsty?" Adrianna said. "No thank you." He replied with a smile. "Okay! She's ready!" Zari called. Alana came out with a long sparkly red dress.

Tae jaw dropper to the floor. "I think I'm going to need that glass of water now." He said. Adrianna giggled. Alana stood in front of Tae. "Are those for me?" Alana asked pointing to the flower.

"Oh. Um, yes." He said nervously. Alana took the flowers. The roses he gave her match her dress. "Thank you." She said smiling at him. He smiled back, playing with hair on the back on his head.

They stared at each other for a minute. Zari cleared her throat. "Um.. where are you going?" Zari said. "Oh I plan on going to dinner, and maybe an arcade." Tae said. "What!?" Alana squawked.

"Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"No. Well, I'm going to need a change of clothes." Alana said. "Oh I have that covered." He said grabbing her hand. Alana followed and waved goodbye. "I'll bring her back at a reasonable time." He said while waving goodbye to the girls. "You don't have to." Zari called after him.

"Right- wait. What!" Adrianna exclaimed, but it was too late.

"Real cute, Zari." Adrianna said sarcastically.

Zari laughed.

While Alana and Tae we're heading to the car, they spotted J-hope. 'Oh snap!' She thought. She hurried and sent a text to Adrianna saying that J-hope was coming. Adrianna phone buzzed. She looked at the text message.

Adrianna:

"Oh my god!" Adrianna screamed

"What!" The girls exclaimed.

"J-hope is coming and I'm not ready!" Adrianna said running to her room to get ready. There was a loud thump. "What the hell!" Kailani exclaimed. "Ow!" Adrianna screamed. There was some shuffling going on. There was a knocked at the door. Adrianna screamed and the shuffling got frantic.

J-hope knocked on the door and there a scream. J-hope was shocked at first, but laughed as he recognized it was Adrianna. He checked to make sure the flowers he brought were okay. Tae and Jin has brought roses and he decided to buy tulips. They were red and pink.

"I hope she likes them." He said in his head. He was just about to knock again when Aiyu opened the door. "Hey J-hope!" She said cheerfully. "Hello." He said in English. "Come in. Adrianna is getting ready." Aiyu said gesturing him in. "Hope your dressing casual!" Kailani screamed. J-hope was wondering what they were screaming about. He heard shuffling going on.

After about 10 minutes of shuffling, Adrianna came out. "Hey." She said casually moving her bang out her face. A little too casually. J-hope smiled and gave her the flowers. "Dang everyone is getting flowers, but us." Kailani said. Adrianna looked at her and did a tiny shrug.

"Does having a whole rooftop decorated in flowers count?" Aiyu stated. "Shut up." Derielle said. "Um, excuse me. Respect your elders!" Aiyu said.

"Are you ready to go?" Adrianna said trying to avoid J-hope seeing the girls act childish. "Sure." He said holding his arm out for her to latch on too. "Don't forget to lay the pipe down on her!" Zari called after them. Adrianna glared and then slammed the door. "Pipe?" He questioned.

"Trust me it's nothing." She said laying on his shoulder as they walked.