Chapter 10

It was dance training today and the girls were already an hour into practice when their mentor Jungkook came in late. "Where have you been Jungkook?" Rm asked smiling. "I overslept." He grunted. "Did your stomach keep you up all night?" He said winking at Aiyu. "You should really spray Jungkook." J-hope teased.

Everyone laughed. "Is there something you have to say." Rm said. Jungkook faced Aiyu. "I'm really sorry. Rm has punished me for my wrong doings. It was very inconsiderate and I will make up for it." Jungkook said bowing. "I forgive you." Aiyu said.

"You don't have to accept his apology just because he apologize." Rm said. "It's okay." Aiyu assured him. Rm nodded. Since the feud was settled dance practice continued. Practice ended in a couple of hours and the girls were exhausted.

"I'm to old for this." Lyric said stretching.

"You're only 23, and the second youngest." Adrianna said bluntly. "Hey! I'm going on 24 that's old enough." Lyric said. "Wait really?!" J-hope exclaimed. "Line up from oldest to youngest." J-hope said. They lined up and the order was; Zari, Kailani, Alana, Aiyu, Adrianna, and Derielle.

"Wow, I would have never thought." J-hope said.

"Well, I guess well let you girls go." Rm said. The girls started emptying out the room. He pulled Aiyu to the side. She looked at him confused. He pulled a rose out from behind his back.

Aiyu took it excitedly. "I would love to go out Saturday, if that's good with you." He said kissing her neck. "Yes it is." She answered leaning into his touch. He pulled away. "Great!" He said pecking her lips.

"Jesus." Aiyu groaned. "Did I put you on edge sweetheart?" He said winking. Aiyu rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but smile.

While the girls were on their way home, Lyric had got a text from Yoongi.

Text message:

Movie? - Yoongi

Sure. Your place. - Lyric

*Thumbs up emoji*

Lyric decided to take a shower first, before heading over.

She arrived at his room.

She knocked a few times. As soon as she was about to knock again, Jin answered. "Lyric? What are you doing here?" He asked. "Yoongi and I were going to hang out." "Oh well, he stepped out to get food. Come in." Jin said stepping out the way. "You want anything to drink?" He asked. "No, I'm good." Lyric said.

"Never got to tell you, but you have a beautiful voice." He said blushing. "Thanks." Lyric smiled. Her smile only made his blush darkened. He pulled his phone out and started playing the video he secretly took of her. "You took a video?!" She squealed. Lyric ran over trying to take his phone.

Of course all he had to do was raise his arm in the air. Lyric wrestled with him to get it back. They accomplished falling on the ground. Their lips touched for a second and they froze. They looked at each other frozen in place. Lyric was on top of him, while he laid on the floor.

The door opened and Yoongi came in. He looked at them and sat the food down. "If you two needed some time, I would have gave you some." He said. Lyric got off of Jin and helped him up. 'I wanted to kiss her so badly, but Yoongi just had to ruin it.' He thought to himself.

"It was not what you think." Lyric protested. "Mhm, are you sure Jungkook didn't slip a Viagra in your cups either." He joked. "Whatever." Lyric said rolling her eyes. Yoongi petted her head. "Come on. Let's go watch a movie." Yoongi said carrying two plates. "You have a plate on the counter, and you're welcome to come watch a movie with me and your girlfriend." Yoongi comment was followed by a laugh because Lyric had nudged him.

Jin was debating on whether or not to join, and decided since Yoongi insisted. Why not?

Adrianna was just about to get in the shower when J-hope texted her.

Text message:

Want to work on a dance together? - J-hope

Sure. - Adrianna

She quickly hopped in the shower and headed over towards the studio.

"Hey!" J-hope beamed when he saw her walk in. Adrianna returned the smile. "So what song are we doing?" Adrianna said. "Stay by Alessia Cara." He said. They listen to the song and wrote down ideas, then collaborated.

They mixed their ideas, put some new ones in, until they came up with a good routine.

~For a visual~

They recorded the dance and looked at it. "You really are amazing." J-hope said looking at the video again. "Thank you." Adrianna beamed. "I really was having a hard time making a dance, and you were the first person I wanted to call." He said blushing. Adrianna blushed too.

"I'm glad I called you." He said looking at her.

They kept eye contact for a few seconds before Adrianna looked away flushed. "What made you want to dance?" J-hope asked. "I don't know. I always loved it, it just came so easy to me when I started." Adrianna shrugged. "What made you come to the music industry?" J-hope asked again. "Ph found me and my friends doing a cover of Fake Love in public, we sounded terrible, but the people liked our energy, and Ph said we had something in us. So he wanted to work with us, and it sounded like a good idea." Adrianna said thinking about the events that led to them coming to Korea.

"He was right. There is something in you all." J-hope continued. "Even though, you all might not be good at dancing, there are different things in all of you that make you a good group." Adrianna smiled. "It's good hearing those words come out someone else mouth." Adrianna said. J-hope smiled back at her. "Now go get some rest." He said. Adrianna nodded and wished him a goodnight. J-hope stayed behind to watch their video again.

And again.

Maybe on a few more times.

; )