Chapter 9

J-hope and Adrianna had went to the studio to work on dancing. "You're an amazing dancer." J-hope said. "Thank you." Adrianna blushed. "Here are some parts you can fix." J-hope asked her to do the moves she did and corrected the things that needed correction. "Thank you J-hope. I really appreciate it." She said smiling out of breath.

"No problem." He said giving her a water bottle.

She drowned the whole thing. "Wow. Really thirsty." He said in English. Adrianna laughed. His English was really cute to her. "You ready to dance battle me?" J-hope said giving her a confident but playful look.

"Bring it on!" She said clapping her hands and shrugging

"Bring it on!" She said clapping her hands and shrugging. They spent the rest of their day dancing.

Jimin and Zari went to a quiet place by the water. They sat on the bench and watched the scenery. The couple didn't cuddle just incase paparazzi spotted them. They sung songs to each other and Jimin help her expand her voice a little bit more. "Thank you for helping and bringing me here." Zari said looking out into the distance.

Jimin and Zari has a relaxing day. He bought ice cream. Help her feed ducks by the water. Everything was okay, except for the fan he had to bribe not to tell anyone else they were there. "Is that always how it is?" Zari asked. "Yeah, if I don't have the mask it's worse." Jimin said.

"Do you miss being normal?" She asked. "So I'm not normal?" He asked. "No! I didn't mean it like that." She said. "I know, I'm just teasing." He said laughing. Zari nudged him.

"Sometimes it can be very hectic, but I realize they do it out of love." He said smiling to himself. "Wow, I never though of it like that." Zari said.

Lyric and Jin were in a singing room. "Okay sing for me." Jin said. Lyric sung a small little piece of a song. "You sound scared when you sing." Jin asked. "Well, I was always told I couldn't sing so." Lyric said. "Don't listen to those haters. You'll be able to sing in no time." He reassured Lyric.

Aiyu woke up naked next to Rm. "Oh my god. That happened." She said shocked. Aiyu felt like she was gonna cry. She found her clothes and put them on, then she grabbed her things and ran outside. Rm saw Aiyu run out the room.

He was confused until he looked down at himself. "Fuck." He cursed. He grabbed his clothes and ran after Aiyu. She sat outside in the rain crying. "Aiyu." He called.

Aiyu stiffened. "Please come in. Let's talk in here." Rm said. Aiyu not knowing what else to do obeyed. "I'm so sorry. I really didn't plan this." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. Aiyu sat across the counter in Rm short and pants. "You're sorry! I basically jump on you." Aiyu said.

"I'm the one who wanted to get a boner and get freaky." Rm said.

His phone buzzed.

Text message:

Hyung. Don't be mad but I slip some type of viagra in your cups. -Jungkook

"What the hell!" Rm exclaimed.

"What." Aiyu asked nervous.

Rm slid the phone to her. Aiyu read the message. "Why did he do that? Do he know how bad I felt?" Aiyu said on the verge of crying. "Don't cry." Rm said  hurt. "I just wanted my first time to be perfect. Plus we weren't trying to speed things up." Aiyu said covering her face.

Rm hugged her. Surprisingly she hugged him back. "I'm sorry it happened like this, but I'm not sorry it happened." Rm said. Aiyu look at him. He kissed her. "I wished it could have been later, but it's alright." He said. "Is it really alright?" Aiyu asked laying her head on his chest.

"Yes it is." He said kissing her forehead. "I'm going to get Jungkook too."

Rm had sat out a glass of wine. He poured his first then put laxatives in the bottle, so it will seem like he just poured it. "Jungkook!" He called. Jungkook came and Rm act like he poured the bottle. "Drink and talk. He ordered. Jungkook took a sip. He had a fake lecture for Jungkook and stopped talking to him  after he drunk it all.

Rm smirked while walking to bed.