Chapter 11 ~Cute chapter~

If was Sunday and Aiyu was in a rush to pick out a nice outfit for her date. "Oh my god someone help me!" Aiyu shouted. "Adrianna you should help her!" Lyrics shouted. "Why me?!" Adrianna answered. "Because I'll just put her in lingerie!" Lyric said stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

"I'll be there in a minute Aiyu!" Adrianna panicked. Lyric laughed. Aiyu ended up getting the perfect outfit. She was dressed up in a white dress shirt, with pale pink pants, and white heels. Aiyu stumbles trying to walk.

"So you don't know how to walk in heels?" Lyric said drily. "No." Aiyu admitted. Lyric let out a groan. "Let me show you." She left the room and came back in heels with a donut in her hand. "Okay follow me." Lyric said.

"Walk, walk, kick, spin, hop, kick, split." She said while doing each move with the donut in her hand. "Lyric be serious." Adrianna said while hitting her. "And give me this." She said taking her donut. "Hey, you're just being greedy!" Lyric whined. Adrianna bit the donut and stuck out her tongue. "Take my donut." Lyric mumbled getting up. Lyric tried her best to teach Aiyu how to walk in heels. The doorbell rung when she was finally getting it.

"Oh no, tell him I'm sick." Aiyu said about to run. Lyric grabbed her. "You better go before my foot up your ass make you sick." Lyric said. "Her what?" Adrianna said waiting for Lyric to say it again. "My foot up her avatar." Lyric said changing the words. The other girls giggled.

Lyric opened the door and there was Rm in a nice black and white suit. Lyric grabbed Aiyu and pushed her out the door. "Hey Rm. I hope you two have a good time, and please have her back before 12." Lyric said smiling. "Of course. You seem taller today." Rm said. Lyric feet were out of his view. "Oh you know growth spurt." Lyric said.

The girls laughed at her.

"Alright, we'll be heading out." Rm said waving goodbye. Lyric closed the door. "Okay girl time without Aiyu." Lyric said hopping on the couch. "Um, about that... I might not be here the whole day either." Zari said. The girls groaned. "I'm sorry but-" The girls cut her off. "Jimin!" The girls mocked her in unison. "Oh leave me alone." She said. The girls laughed.

"Go ahead." Alana said rolling her eyes. "Oh I'll make it up to you bestie." Zari said hugging Alana. "Oh whatever." She said hugging her back. The girl turned on a performance of Bts at an award show. "Man theses guys are hot." Kailani said. "Especially Tae." Alana said basically drooling. "Shut up, here's my favorite part." Adrianna said.

The door bell rung. The girls turned towards the door. Zari looked at the time on her phone. "Its Jimin. Turn that off." Zari panicked. The girl shuffled to find the remote and turn it off.

She hurried to the door. Before opening it she fixed herself. "Hello, po- Oh hey Jungkook." Zari said confused. "Hey. Jimin is coming down the hall by the way." Jungkook said. "Bye!" Zari said walking out the door.

"What's in the bags? Is it food?" Alana asked.

"I was wondering if we could hang out?" He said smiling and lifting up the bags. Alana petted a seat between her and Kailani. "Hey Kailani." He smiled. "Hey." She smiled back.

Aiyu was blindfolded, while Rm guided her. "Where are we going?" She asked as she heard the sound of a door opened. She felt the air from outside. "Okay you can take it off now."

Aiyu took off the blindfold

She was amazed but the scenery. The top of the building was decorated in so many different flowers all in pink, red, and white. There were lights everywhere. The table in the middle was lit with candles and there was a heart around it made out of rose petals. "Oh wow! This is amazing!" Aiyu beamed.

"Shall we." Rm said holding out his hand. Aiyu took it and he led her to the table. There were two metal plates with lids. They took the top off and were met with a fascinating aroma of food. Aiyu hopped straight into her plate and moaned at the first taste of the food.

"Jungkook helped with this." Rm said gesturing towards everything. "Wow he did a nice job." Aiyu said looking around and chewing. "He wanted to make up for what he did. I told him how hurt you were." Rm said. Aiyu didn't say anything. "He said he thought we would be able to control ourselves like he seen on videos, but I had to explain to him it can't be stopped if we're both horny." He said.

Aiyu couldn't help but laugh. "He such an innocent child." Aiyu said. "Yeah, but a pain in the ass." Rm chuckled.

They ate in silence the rest of the time enjoying each other's company. A good 30 minutes after they ate and talked, Namjoon went to turn on some music. "Would you like to dance?" He asked holding out his hand smiling.

Aiyu took his hand

Aiyu took his hand.

They stumbled at first. "I'm sorry, I'm not a good dancer." Rm chuckled. "It's okay, try to follow me." Aiyu said. It took a minute but he ended up getting it. Aiyu laid her head on his chest. He buried his head in her neck. "I know we haven't known each other for long. And I know I said I didn't want to rush things, but I can't stop my from feelings from growing so fast. I like you Aiyu." Aiyu looked up at him. His face was serious, but it looked angelic in light. "Will you be my girlfriend." He asked. "Yes." She said on the verge of tears. There was nothing else for him to do, but kiss her.

Jimin and Zari enjoying the scenery on top of a building too. Jimin has a candle lit picnic. They had already ate their food. They were now looking up at the stars. "I see Chimmy over there." He said pointing to a group of stars. Zari laughed.

"What! I'm serious don't that look like him." He said laying on one elbow and pointing up. This only made Zari laugh more. "I love your laugh." He said out loud. Zari heard and was now blushing, instead of laughing. Zari put her head down so that he wouldn't see her blushing. "Don't hide your pretty face from me." He said lifting her chin so that she looked at him.

"You're so beautiful." He said. He was leaning in when Zari pulled away. "Jimin." She said.

"I'm not perfect." She said.

"No one is perfect."

"I know." She sighed. "I'm not how you see me." She said. "What's going on?" Jimin asked confused. "I take anxiety pills." She blurted. "Okay." Jimin said. "That's all you have to say." Zari asked.

"Is there something you want me to say?" He asked. "I just expected you to ask why." She said. "Do you want to tell me why?" He asked. She nodded and that's what she did. She told him why she took them, how she was depressed for sometime, and how she was getting woken up at night by nightmares that related through a certain incident. After telling him all of this she was crying. He pulled her into an hug.

He wiped her tears. "I wont let anyone hurt you. I will make sure you get the happiness you deserve. I will always be here for you, as much as I can, I promise." He said looking in her eyes.

And he sealed that promise with a kiss.