Let Me Fix This

Jamal made quick to Lucious and Cookie's joint office. "Where's Ma?" He asked, trying to catch his breath. Thirsty reclined on the couch with a glass of Brandy. Lucious looked at his son with confusion. "Boy, why you barging into this office?" Lucious said, not answering the question. Jamal walked to the bar, downing a glass of Scotch.

"I'll explain later. I need to find mom and Thirsty I need a test done," Jamal demanded. Thirsty turned to look at Lucious. "Hey Boss man. You knocking the Misses up again?" He asked, going with his first mind at the information that Jamal provided. Lu furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. Jamal huffed and looked at the janky lawyer. "Not ma, Skye has a kid," he blurted out.

Thirsty and Lu both put their glasses down. "A kid? Like a newborn?" Lucious questioned. Jamal shook his head vigorously. "Like a 3 almost 4 year old," Jamal answered. Lucious stood up and walked out the office, going to the kids floor that he had arranged for his daughter and grandchildren. Jamal hot on his trail as he turned the corner. They came face to face with Cookie, surrounded by the many children.

Haven turned and saw Lucious, running straight to him. He bent down, scooping her up and hugging her so tightly. Jamal smiled, walking around the two. He saw a little boy standing beside Cookie, a dimple and red hair looking similar to his own younger features. "Mom... can I talk to you about something?" He whispered to her. She looked at her son, seeing Lucious behind Jamal and scowled.

She pinched Jamal's arm, dragging him away from the kids. "You think I don't know whose child this is? He look just like you did Mal! All this time has passed and you actually got a whole baby this time. What are you going to do?" Cookie fussed at him. "What makes you think he belongs to Mal? Lola wasn't his, this one might not be either," Lucious added his two cents, making Cookie give him a glare.

"Last time I checked, I was talking to my son. And didn't you have to make sure Lola wasn't yours too? Maybe we need to get a DNA on this poor baby. You was running around trynna stick everything that moved," she spat at him. "I was only trying to stick you, but of course you were being stubborn as usual. Why don't you come over here so I can fix your attitude now?" He chuckled, knowing he was getting under her skin.

Jamal cleared his throat. "This is not about the two of you. Ya'll have your own issues. I just need a DNA done for myself. I admit, I didn't wrap it up with Skye. That's on me. But you two are disgusting, talking like this in front of kids," he grabbed Haven out of Lucious arms and walked over to Aden. He put her down and sat on the ground, looking at the little boy. "Hey, I'm Jamal. What's your name?" He asked the 3 year old. Aden looked at Jamal then turned to Haven who was climbing on her big brother's back.

If Haven was comfortable with Jamal, then Aden felt he shouldn't fear him. "Aden. My mommy is Skye," he said, taking his shoes off, eyeing the ball pit to his right. Jamal smiled, flipping Haven over his shoulder and tickling her. "Do you know who your daddy is?" Jamal asked. Aden looked at him and raised an eyebrow then smiled too. "Yes...you," he said then took off running with Haven, jumping into the ball pit. Jamal's smile dropped and he looked behind him at his parents. "I'll go call the doctor and set up shop in your office boss man," Thirsty said, spinning on his heels and walking out.

"Looks like we have to make room for another Lyon. And ya'll wanted to deny that baby. I can't believe you. Especially you Jamal. You need to talk to Skye. Now, boy!" Cookie yelled at her son, brushing past Lucious. Jamal stood, following Cookie to the elevator. Lucious watched his daughter play with his possible grandson. He accepted Jamal being gay, and now he wasn't sure if Jamal would stay playing for same team. "LUCIOUS!" He heard Cookie yell. "Yeah, baby?" He answered, turning to face her scowling face. "Come on!" Jamal shouted, holding the elevator open for his dad.