Origin

All might told him he couldn't be a hero. He had officially given up.

A certain skeleton with a blue hood had watched all that. He was curious he couldn't believe that he just told the kid to give up. He decided he was going to help the kid. He started to follow.

"Hey kid. Don't you know how to greet a pal. Turn around." The skeleton scared Izuku

"Who a-are you! A villian!" Izuku stuttered.

"A friend." The skeleton put out his hand. Izuku shook his hand and a fart noise came out.

"How did you not expect that!" The skeleton was laughing. "By the way my name is Sans. You're Midoriya aren't you. Izuku Midoriya?"

"Y-yes. How did you-"

"I know allot of things. I came to talk to you. I saw what happened with All Might. He is wrong."

"No. He has a point."

"Listen kid, I want to help you. I can give you a power. Will you accept it or give up on your dream?"

Izuku was crying like a water fountain. "Y-yes I w-will accept it."

"Good choice kid." He touched midoriya's shoulder and teleported with him.

"What happened?"

"My power happened. Now we need to train you. My power is not a quirk it is a power hundreds of years old. It consists of three abilities: teleportation, bones, and rage. Teleportation is self explanatory, bones is an ability where the user can make bones appear which are very durable, see?" He made bones timeout the ground. "And rage is an ability that boosts your other abilities. It activates when you are mad or extremely sad. One of your eyes glows blue when it's on."

"Ok." Izuku was writing everything down in the notebook. "How do I get it?"

"You will need to train. You need 10 months until U.A right?" Izuku nodded. "Funny thing. I'll be teaching there too. Ok, so now we have to train. My power gives extreme fatigue when used too much. So we need to help your body save energy. Start by cleaning this beach." Sans points to the beach.

"How? Why?"

"As I said, training. It will get easier as you go. Oh before I forget." Sans lunged at Izuku. His hand covering Izuku's left eye. Izuku saw things. Terrible things. A child carrying a knife. Killing monsters. Then he saw Sans on the floor bleeding. Then he disappeared. Only dust was left. Then the scene changed. Showing Sans with a knife killing a skeleton.

"I'm sorry papyrus. I'm so sorry."

Then it showed Sans fighting the same kid. But his eyes where blood red. He almost killed the child but Sans was killed.

Then it showed Sans once again fighting the kid. But, Sans was normal. He dodged every attack and then he teleported. The kid left.

Izuku was back on the ground. He opened his eyes and looked up.

"Sorry kid. You needed to see that before you got the power. You already have it."

"What was all that?"

"My failed attempts. Anyway get to work. We don't have much time."

"Alright." He ran towards a fridge. He saw Sans sleeping on top of it. He tried to move it but he couldn't.

"Start with the easy stuff kid." Sans got off of the fridge and created an object.

" Sans got off of the fridge and created an object

It shot a laser and destroyed the fridge. It then disappeared.

"What was that thing?"

"A Gaster Blaster. It is extremely powerful. It can destroy almost everything in one shot. Try summoning it kid."

Izuku nodded and closed his eyes. He then summoned it but it was slightly different. It had a mind of its own.

"Nice try kid. I don't know if that is going to go away. If it isn't then you should probably train it."

Izuku had given it too much personality.

"Let's start your training." Izuku started his 10 months of agony. The G.B. (I Don't want to call it Gaster Blaster every time) shot a laser destroying a tree. "See what I mean."

"Y-yeah." Izuku was shocked.

This is probably gonna be hard to make. I don't know if it is going to be successful but I don't really care. I only started this because I enjoy these fanfics and can only find IzuMomo. I don't like IzuMomo because in the anime it seems like Izuku and Ochaco will get together. I really enjoy the Izuku x Ochaco ship as well.