Sports festival part 1

The next few weeks Izuku was training. He was preparing for the sports festival.

The day had cone and everyone was ready for the sports festival. Everybody was excited. They all went outside and saw Midnight.

Midnight started to explain the rules. "Will the representative of the first years come up: Izuku Midoriya!"

Izuku teleported up to the podium. "I pledge that everyone tries their hardest and doesn't give up." He said with a bored tone than teleported back to his spot. Everybody just stared at him. "What?"

'He can teleport!' Everybody but class 1-A thought.

"Anyway, now for the first event." A spinner appeared behind Midnight. It landed on obstacle race. "Obstacle race!"

Everybody got ready while Izuku just stood there. "Come on G.B." People around him looked at him as if he was crazy. G.B. came out of his pocket and grew. He sat on top of him. Present Mic yelled start and everybody took off.

G.B. flew above everybody and got out of the tunnel. Zero pointers covered the end and G.B. shot a laser through three of them. Izuku was still sitting there.

They arrived at the pitfall and Izuku flew over all the pits with G.B. People were just looking at Izuku flying past everything. Izuku reaches the minefield and got off G.B.

He started walking past the mines. Everybody was still way behind him. He stepped over every mine. He was halfway through when todoroki and Bakugo where catching up. Izuku saw this and summoned a bone in front of them both that stuck straight into a mine. The blast pushed them back and pushed Izuku forward. Izuku was blasted close to the end.

"I didn't think those mines had such a big explosion." He walked to the end and got first place.