Experiment

Izuku was heading toward his internship with Sans. Sans was somehow able to make an offer for Izuku.

Izuku reached the building that Sans told him to meet him in. Izuku opened the door and looked around. "Sans?" He calles out.

"Oh, there you are kid." Sans came out of the kitchen holding a bottle of ketchup. He drank some of it. "I need your help with something. Follow me." Sans told him as he went outside.

Sans walked around to the back of the house and unlocked the door that blended into the wall. He walked in and looked over a few notes.

"Sans, what is all this?"

"I'm doing a couple of experiments. I'm trying to see if I can bring back my brother." He motioned toward a machine in the corner. "I need to see if it's possible to recreate souls. This is where you come in." Izuku looked at him confused. "The kid gave you determination which I think I can use to bring back Papyrus."

"How can you take away determination?"

"I think I have a method. I need to see your soul."

"How can you see it?"

"I can pull it out. I'm not going to force you though. Do you want to help me?"

"I'll help you." Sans pulled out Izuku's soul. It was a heart with green and some red on the left.

"Kindness, kinda expected it." Sans said as he took a syringe and filled it with determination. He grabbed another and filled it with Kindness. "This is actually good. My brother was very kind so this can help." He put Izuku's soul back into his body and took the syringes to the machine. He put it in and headed to a box.

He pulled out a jar filled with dust.

"What is that jar for?" Izuku asked him.

"When monsters die, they turn into dust. This is my brother's dust." He reaches into the jar again and pulled out a scarf. "This was also my brother's. I miss him. If this works I can see him again." He put the dust and scarf into the machine.

He went over to the computer and put input codes. "Hopefully this works. You might want to step back." Izuku nodded and stepped back. Sans activated it and stepped back. The machine started making weird sounds.

The machine had a white heart on the screen and the heart came out. "We made an artificial soul!" Sans exclaimed as he walked over to it. He gently grabbed it and held it in his hand. "Papyrus? Are you there?"

There was silence for a second until a voice was heard. "Sans? Where am I? It's dark."

Sans was crying. "I revived you." Sans took the soul to a robotic body he made and put the soul in the core. The body opened its eyes. It resembled a skeleton.

"Sans?" Sans hugged him. "What happened? I only remember the human."

"The human killed you. I was able to revive you using help from him." He motioned to Izuku.

Izuku introduced himself. "My name is Midoriya Izuku. Nice to meet you Papyrus." Izuku smiled.

"They aren't going to do the same thing, right?"

"Yeah pap. They're training to be a hero." Sans replied.

"Oh okay." Papyrus said.

Sorry for the wait. I didn't know where to go with this one. Also, thank you for a thousand reads!