Confession

Midoriya was jogging around the park because he needed the exercise and Uraraka had also told him to meet her there. He eventually saw Uraraka but she was with Sans. He decided to listen so he hid in a bush.

"I'm sure he'll return them. He always  blushes when I mention it." Sans continued from something they said earlier.

"R-really?" Uraraka aaid.

Sans nodded. "He's here."

"Where?"

Sans used his power and forced Midoriya to the ground. "There. You need to work on stealth kid. I realized you were there a while ago. I didn't want our conversation to end midway. Alright I'll leave you two lovebirds here." Uraraka turned red and Sans left.

"What were you guys talking about?" Midoriya asked her while dusting himself off.

"Nothing!" She said quickly.

"So what did you want do? Walk around?"

"No, I actually wanted to tell you something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Well," she took a deep breath, "I really like you!"

"What? You like me?" She nods, "Well, I also like you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've liked you for awhile now. I didn't know you liked me back." Midoriya wrapped his arms around her. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I was just going to ask you the, same."

"Are we going to keep this a secret or tell people about it."

"I don't think we should keep it secret. It's going to be hard to hug you or hold your hand. But, we shouldn't put any effort to tell anybody."

"You're right."

They heard some shoes hitting the pavement. Since it was dark they couldn't see who it was. Sans then came under the streetlight.

"Congrats kids." He was balancing a bone on his finger. Then he threw it up and caught it.

"You were listening this whole time?!" Izuku exclaimed

"Course I was. I wanted to see you two get together. I wouldn't miss chance to  see an important part of your life. I'll see you both tomorrow at school."

""Bye."" They both said.

"C'mon I'll take you home."

Uraraka frowned, "Can we just walk or fly? I want to spend more time with you."

Midoriya blushed. "Okay We'll fly." G.B. came out of Izuku's pocket. He then grew to the size of a car and his eyes glowed to make light. "C'mon I'll help you on." Izuku started to carry Uraraka by the waist and put her on top of G.B. Izuku then jumped on.

G.B. started to fly to Uraraka's house. They were hugging each other and when they got to her house Uraraka was going to get off.

"Thanks Izuku."

"No problem. I wouldn't want you to walk home."

"Hey Izuku, would you get mad if I do something?"

"No, why?"

Uraraka pulled Midoriya into a kiss. Midoriya was shocked but melted into it. They were like that for a few seconds until Uraraka's parents went outside and saw Uraraka kissing Midoriya. They finally let go of the kiss.

"I love you, Ochaco."

"I love you too, Izuku."

"What are you doing to our daughter!" Uraraka's father yelled at Izuku. He ran up and tried to grab him. Izuku just teleported behind him.

"Get back here!"

"Sir!" Izuku was dodging his attacks.

"Dad stop!" Uraraka was yelling at him.

"What's happening here- oh," Sans came in and grabbed Uraraka's father's hand. "Leave the kid alone."

"Who're you."

"Sans stop he was just being protective of Ochaco!" Izuku told him.

"Oh really-" Sans stopped and was punched in the face by the father. Sans got up with his eye going blue.

 Sans got up with his eye going blue

"SHIIIIIIT!!!" Izuku yelled. Izuku spawned 10 G.B. that blasted Sans.

Sans was in the middle not moving his eyes were normal. He then fell.

"Okay everybody calm down!" Izuku yelled. "Let me explain. Me and Ochaco are dating."

"Let me ask you two questions. What is your quirk and who is that." The father asked.

"We'll that's Sans. He is my father figure and a great friend. My quirk, well I'm actually quirkless."

"How don't you have a quirk? I saw what you made."

"This is not a quirk. It is a power. Also I wish I could chat but I have to go. Bye Ochaco." He kissed Uraraka and grabbed Sans.

"Bye!" He smiled and teleported. Uraraka was left smiling at how he handled everything.

"Uraraka, you have to go to bed because class starts tomorrow." Uraraka nodded.