Explaination

This chapter will explain a bit more about a few things. It's going to be shorter cause it's late right now and I'm tired.

A week has passed since the U.S.J incident. The classes had gone back to normal.

"I have an announcement to make." The whole class went quiet. "We will be doing the sports festival in three weeks."

The whole class burst into cheers. "A TOTALLY NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!" Izuku was the only one who didn't cheer. He just smiled.

"Also Midoriya." Izuku looked at Mr. Aizawa. "Sans wanted to talk to you." Izuku started packing his stuff and left the class to meet with Sans.

Izuku knocked at the door. "Come in kid." Sans told him. Izuku walked in. "We need to talk about what happened at U.S.J."

"What about it?"

"When the other kid healed you. Have you felt any different?"

"Yeah, I've felt somewhat stronger."

"The kid did something. He said sorry before he healed you right?"

"Yeah."

"The kid has been taken over. I know the kid's quirks. They're called timeline and Determination. He can save and reset what they have done. Every time they reset there's a slight change to the universe. It seems this time the change was that people have powers or quirks."

"One question. Who's taken over the kid?"

"I don't know. But, it seems that they're actually nice. I'm the only one who remembers changes to the timeline and what happened each time. The first time the human came to the underground, which is where I live, they were nice to everyone. They helped us with our problems. They helped us be at peace. But, they threw it all away. I remember I was having a good time and I blinked. I was back underground. I realized after a few times that whatever I do will be reset so, that's when I realized that every time I do something it wouldn't matter because everything would be reset."

"Why haven't they reset?"

"I don't know. They should of already. Back to what I was saying earlier. I think the kid gave you something. I watched the kid fight one of my friend before. They said something about determination that allows them to survive through force of will. I think the kid gave you determination."

"How do you know?"

"It didn't take energy because you weren't exhausted after. Only determination can heal without making the person exhausted. You're lucky that they regained control and healed you." Sans sighed. "Anyway you should get going. It's almost lunch." Izuku nodded and left.

'How does determination work?' He thought to himself. 'I need to help the kid regain control of their body as well.' Izuku sighed.

He opened the door to his class and Lida told him: "You are going to be the class rep."

Izuku stood there. "What?" He was clueless.

"We voted for class rep and you got the most votes."

"Okay...." Izuku then walked normally to his seat.

Lunch then started and everybody went on with their day.