Internship

It took a day for Papyrus to go back to his normal self. Izuku was sleeping in the spare room that Sans had.

He woke up and started heading downstairs. He saw Papyrus in the kitchen making spaghetti.

Papyrus looked at Izuku who was yawning. "GOOD MORNING HUMAN!" Papyrus greeted.

"Morning Papyrus." Izuku said. "Where's Sans?"

"HES PROBABLY IN HIS ROOM BEING A LAZY BONES!" Papyrus stirred the pot.

"Need some help making spaghetti?" Izuku looked at the pot.

"I DON'T NEED ANY HELP BUT, THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER!" Papyrus looked at the pot. Flames burst from the pot. Papyrus threw the pot into the sink. "HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!"

Izuku chuckled as he started helping Papyrus.

A few minutes later Sans came down. "Hey Sans." Izuku greeted as they finished making spaghetti.

"GOOD MORNING BROTHER!"

"Hey Pap." Sans looked to see tree plates of spaghetti on the table. "You guys made spaghetti?"

"Yea. I helped him make it." Izuku said as he sat down.

They all sat down and ate. "This is really good." Sans complimented them as he ate another bite.

When they finished they all went back to the lab Sans had set.

"So, who are we going to revive next?" Izuku asked Sans.

"We might revive Alphys. She's a scientist so she might be able to help us. We should go do something before we try to revive her." Sans walked over to the door.

"Yea we should. We need to show Papyrus around." Izuku said. Papyrus agreed and headed outside with Sans.

They were all walking around telling Papyrus about what had happened. People around them didn't look at them differently, they thought it was a quirk.

They all went to a nearby park and sat down. Papyrus looked around at the trees and sky.

They were walking around some more when they heard something explode.

They saw villians coming out of a portal and attacking. Izuku and Sans rushed towards it and started attacking the villians.

"Why are they attacking again?" Izuku yelled towards Sans.

"I don't know! Papyrus! Help everyone evacuate!"

"WILL DO BROTHER!" Papyrus started to help the people around.

Izuku knocked out a villian when something flew past him. He looked up and saw a Nomu flying. "Sans! There's a villian flying around!"

Sans looked up and saw the Nomu. He threw bones that pinned it to the ground. "Got it!"

Izuku was taking out villians when he was sent an alert.

"Sans! I have to go help someone! I'll be back later!"

Izuku teleported to a nearby building and searched for the location.

He spotted an injured Iida on the ground with a villian about to attack him. Izuku teleported andblocked the attack with bones before summoning two Gaster Blasters and firing them.

The villian dodged them. "Another fake hero? You will suffer the same fate."

Izuku realized that it was the Hero Killer: Stain. Izuku picked up Iida and teleported him out of the way. Izuku threw bones at stain. Stain dodged and threw a knife that hit Izuku's arm. Izuku ran at Stain and summoned a Gaster Blaster. He covered the place with bones and fired it.

Stain dodged and launched at Izuku. Izuku didn't see him coming. Stain was about to swing his sword when a bone came flying and almost hit him.

"WATCH OUT HUMAN!" Papyrus yelled as Stain looked at him.

"Another one?" Stain said as he rushed at Papyrus. Papyrus summoned a bone in his hand and used it to block. Izuku charged a Gaster Blaster and fired it at Stain. Papyrus moves out of the way as the beam hit Stain.

Stain hit the wall with burns all over his body. He lunged at Papyrus who used the bone and blocked it. Papyrus made another bone in his hand and tried to hit Stain. Stain dodged and threw a knife at Papyrus who dodged it.

Papyrus threw the bone he was holding at Stain. Stain tried to dodge but was surrounded by bones.

Stain was hit in the arm by the bone. He used blue bones to keep him in place.

"Nice job, Papyrus." Izuku told him as he fell on the ground.

"THANK YOU HUMAN!" Izuku got up and walked over to Iida. Iida was watching them fight.

"Iida, can you move?"

"I can't. Stain has a quirk to keep me in place."

"We have to wait then. Oh, by the way, this is Papyrus, Sans's brother." Iida looked over to Papyrus.

A while later, some heroes saw the captured Stain and Izuku.

When they took Stain away, the heroes praised Izuku and Papyrus. Iida was able to move again and was scolded for fighting Stain without telling anybody. Iida had sent his location to Izuku when he was about to be paralyzed.

That night Sans went into the basement when Izuku and Papyrus were asleep.