Entrance exam

The day had come Izuku woke up and went to the kitchen. He was greeted by his mother and... Sans!

"Sans! What are you doing here!"

"Sans came here to tell you about something," Inko told her son. She didn't know about how her son got a quirk but she knew he had one.

"Yeah kid, I need to talk to you about me teaching at U.A. You know how I am not human." Izuku nodded. "Well I think I am not going to use a disguise." Izuku was shocked.

"Why? People are going to see you as a villian. They will start attacking you."

"I'll be fine. I want to see everybody's reaction when I walk in. Besides your girlfriend already knows. She took it well."

Inko came rushing out of the kitchen. "My Izuku has a girlfriend?!"

"No mom!" Izuku said with his face red.

"You guys are going to get together. I know it." Sans said.

Izuku started to look like a tomato. "We need to eat!" He suddenly said starting to eat.

After eating he started rushing to his room. He got dressed and called G.B. and started to grab onto G.B. and teleported to Uraraka's house. They had become good friends over the 10 months and Izuku had started to develop feelings for her but, he started to hide them. Izuku had also mastered teleportation but he still liked to take G.B. with him. G.B. was like a pet for Midoriya. He cared for him and even took him to school. G.B. was able to change his size so he was usually small.

He got to Uraraka's house and called her. She picked up after a while. He told her that he was outside. She came out and saw Midoriya with G.B. on his shoulder.

"You ready for the exam?" Izuku said.

"Yeah!" She pumped her fist into the air. Izuku laughed and grabbed her shoulder. He teleported them to the front of U.A. She was red at the sudden contact. She actually liked Midoriya ever since he saved her from Bakugo. She wanted to confess to him but, she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"You okay? You're red."

"Y-y-yeah I'm f-fine." They were walking normally, talking about what they think the exam would be about. They reached the written test and did well. They were moving onto the practical exam.

A kid suddenly shoots his hand up and complains about an "error" and yelled at Midoriya for slacking off.

"If you're so focused on me then you're slacking off." Midoriya shot back with his left eye glowing blue. He calmed down and it went back to normal.

The exam was going to start and he and Uraraka where in the same area. He was walking over to her until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't distract her." It was the kid from earlier.

"I was just going to wish her good luck. We're friends." His eye was glowing again. The kid backed off.

He walked up to her.

"Hey Uraraka, good luck." He then smiled. She flushed red and replied.

"T-thanks. You t-too." Uraraka said.

"Somebody's in love." The kid next to her said. (It was Aoyoma)

"AND START!!!" Present Mic said.

Izuku hopped on G.B. and took off.

"Kiddo has the right idea. There is no timer in battle." Sans said on the speaker.

The rest took off.

"There's 60 points. I think I should stop here. I should help people." Izuku said to himself.

He went around helping others. Then the zero pointer came. He decided he wanted to fight.

"Help!" He heard Uraraka scream. He saw the zero pointer about to crush her. He was angry and his eye started glowing blue. He teleported under the robot and grabbed Uraraka.

Uraraka looked up and saw Izuku with an eye glowing blue. She was being carried bridal style. She looked towards the robot and saw a hundred Gaster Blasters above it. They all fired a beam that kicked up dust.

Nothing was left. Everybody was shocked at what power the kid had. He made a bone appear but it was green. Izuku made it hit Uraraka. At first she was scared but it didn't hurt. Instead it healed her wounds. Izuku's eye turned back to normal he put Uraraka on the ground then collapsed.
He was out cold.

Uraraka didn't know what happened, she was crying wishing for him to be okay.

"TEST OVER"

Recovery Girl was healing everybody then saw Uraraka crying over Izuku.

Sans teleported over, "Kid, I told you not to overwork yourself. You know your limits."

"I know Sans, I was just angry so I released all my energy."

Uraraka was hugging him. She realized he was awake and hugged him tighter. Everybody was focused on Sans. They thought he was a villain so they attacked. He cleared up everything.

Mineta was looking at Izuku. "Lucky bastard," He said. Izuku heard this and got up. He walked over to Mineta. "Shut up, I know your intentions for being a hero and I say if that is really what you want just stop." His eye was glowing again. Mineta just stood there shocked.

Izuku was walking normally and left the exam with Uraraka. Everybody just stood there asking if that kid was human.

A few days later the letter came. He passed with flying colors beating all previous scores.

Uraraka called him to ask if he passed because she did. She also told him she wanted to meet up at the park that night.