Sports festival part 2

"The next challenge is...  Calvary battle. The person who got first is worth one million points!" Everybody looked at Izuku.

'Shit.' Izuku thought to himself.

"Everybody find a team."

"Hey Deku want to team up!?"

"Yeah sure."

A girl approached Midoriya. "Hey boy in first! Team up with me!" She got really close to Midoriya.

"Uhh, Okay." Uraraka dragged Midoriya away from her and hugged him tightly. "We need one more person." He walked up to tokayami. He asked him to be in their team. He agreed.

"Let the Calvary battle begin!" Midnight yelled. Everybody went straight for Izuku's team. Izuku made bones come up from the ground making a wall to cover them.

He made a G.B. in front of them that blasted forward. People dodge the beam and Izuku curved it. Making it go straight up. The G.B. then disappeared.

Izuku's team was dodging everything. They were flying through the air with the zero gravity and Mei's "Babies." Izuku was keeping everybody far away. Eventually the match was coming to an end.

Todoroki's team was in front of them. Lida was on his team. He used Recipro Burst to go forward at immense speeds. Todoroki reaches for the headband.

'Not like this.' Izuku made the shell of a G.B. to block. It acted like a shield and prevented Todoroki's team from getting the points.

"The time is up!"

"That was close!" Izuku said.

"It was!" They we're all safely on the ground.

"That was amazing Izuku!" Uraraka told him and kissed him.

Izuku felt a death glare from behind him. It was Mineta. 'I thought I told him to stop.' Midoriya walked away with Uraraka hand in hand.

"The next challenge is..." the spinner stopped. "Battles!"