U.S.J Part 1

"What happened?" Izuku said while waking up in the infirmary.

"You almost killed Bakugo. We need to control that anger of yours." Sans said.

"Izuku! What were you thinking! You said that you would be fine." Uraraka was scolding him.

"He tried to attack you. I couldn't let him do that." Izuku said getting up from the bed. "How long was I out?"

"A few hours." Sans told him. "Schools over. You should probably get home."

Izuku walked out of the infirmary and headed home with Uraraka. He teleported to her house to drop her off and teleported to his house. His mom made him food and prepared for the next day.

A few weeks later they had gone to class and were waiting for Mr. Aizawa. He eventually came into the room.

"I have an announcement to make. We are going to be going to U.S.J." The whole classroom erupted into cheers.

A while later they all went on the bus. They arrived at U.S.J.

Thirteen was there and was explaining what they would be doing. After she explained what they would be doing, a portal appeared and villians came out from it. Sans had come with them and immediately started attacking. Izuku jumped in with Mr. Aizawa and started taking out enemies.

"We are the league of Villians. You will all die!" The man with hands all over him said.

Izuku and Sans were angry at the fact everybody was going to die. They both started improving their speed and both of their left eyes were glowing blue. Sans looked toward the middle and saw a familiar kid carrying a knife.

 Sans looked toward the middle and saw a familiar kid carrying a knife

Sans' eye went from just glowing to a blue flame. He charged at the kid and engaged in a fight. Sans would strike and the kid would block or dodge then, the kid would strike and Sans would dodge. Izuku saw this and started attacking the kid as well.

"You'll pay for what you did! This will be my last and successful attempt to kill you!" Sans yelled at the kid. "Izuku! Don't go easy on them! They are extremely powerful!"

"Alright!" Izuku was making bones and throwing them. The kid was too fast and dodged everything.

"Izuku you can do it!!" Uraraka told him. The kid realized that the girl had a relationship with Izuku. The kid charged at Uraraka. Izuku tried to make bones to block the kid but, it was too late.

Izuku realized he couldn't save her with the bones. He teleported in front of the kid just before they slashed.

Izuku took the hit. Sans watched in horror as Izuku was slashed by the sword. Izuku fell to the ground. He was on one knee. "This is how I go out. Hehe." He laughed to himself.

"No!" Sans yelled out.

"Why, Izuku?" Uraraka started crying. The kid looked lost. They started crying as well.

"Help me." The kid fell to the ground. "They're taking over me. I can't control myself." They're eyes were brown. They started turning red again. One eye was red while the other was brown. They stretched their hand over Izuku and healed him. "I'm sorry."

The kid had both their eyes red again. They winded up their hand and tried to stab Izuku.

In a flash Izuku had grabbed the kids hand and made a G.B. behind them. It blasted them and Izuku took everyone out of the way. The kid was blasted.

The dust settled and the kid was still standing like nothing happened.