U.S.J. Part 2

The kid was standing there. They charged at Izuku who dodged and tried to counter. Sans came flying in and grabbed the persons hand and forced them to drop the knife. Izuku kicked the knife away and covered it in bones.

Izuku and Sans jumped back. "Sans! Have you noticed that they're weaker?"

"Yeah, I don't know why. It seems like either they're holding back or something happened to them."

Izuku rushes the human and sent bones at them. Sans made a G.B. above the human and blasted them once again. "They won't give up. We have to try harder!" Izuku yelled and his eye went from glowing to a full blue fire. 'I need more rage.' Izuku thought to himself.

The person charged at Sans and attempted to slash him but, Izuku forced them to fall to the ground. "Looks like you found out how to use another move."

The kid got up and tried to slash Izuku but he used a bone to block. Izuku took the knife away from the kid and sent it flying. The kid started to punch Izuku. They were good at hand-to-hand combat. They landed many hits on him.

"Sans I'm going to release the big attack!" Sans nodded and Izuku made 100 G.B. above the kid's head. He charged the laser and fired them.

Sans picked up Izuku and looked at the smoke. The kid was standing there but they had cuts and burns on them. They walked backwards into a portal and the other villians did the same.

Izuku woke up. "Where are the villians?"

"They escaped."

"Is anybody hurt?"

"No, they're all fine."

"Good." Izuku got up.

Thirteen told everybody that they will be going
back to U.A..

'I need a nap.' Izuku thought to himself.