First day

Izuku woke up and got dressed. He went downstairs and made food for him and his mom. Soon after teleported to Ochaco's.

He teleported into their living room freaking out Uraraka.

"Hey Ochaco!" He said cheerfully.

She screamed and tried to slap him but, he just teleported.

"Rude," He said plainly. "Anyway, you ready for the day?"

"Yeah! I'm ready."

"What class are you in? I'm in 1-A."

"Me too!"

"Are you ready to leave?"

"I only need to grab my stuff." She ran into the other room. She came back out with a backpack. "Now I'm ready."

"Alright let's go." He grabbed her shoulder and teleported with her to the front of U.A.

"We have about 10 minutes. So I thought we should go to the class ourselves." Izuku said while looking at his watch.

"Okay." She grabbed his hand and started dragging him up the stairs.

"I wonder what class Sans is going to teach?." Izuku wondered aloud.

"I don't know either, but I wonder what All Might is going to teach."  That made Izuku stop. His eye started going blue and he was calming himself down.

"What's wrong?" Uraraka asked Izuku.

"...All might crushed my dreams so I hate him."

"How? You have an amazing power."

"Well I was actually quirkless at that time. I didn't have a power either. I asked him if I could become a hero and he..." Izuku went silent. "He said I couldn't and that I should give up. That's when Sans came and helped me. He believed in me and said I could be a hero. So that's why I hate All Might."

"I never knew you went through something so bad."

"Yeah, let's get going we have 2 minutes." He grabbed her hand and teleported in front of class 1-A. He then walked in and saw Bakugo and the boy from the entrance exam.

"Of course it's these two." Izuku told Ochaco. Izuku opened the door and went over to Bakugo.

"Take your feet off the desk." Izuku told him.

"Fuck off Deku." Izuku then made a bone appear and aimed it towards him. Bakugo quickly took his feet off the desk.

"Sorry for judging you too harshly." The kid said. "My name is Tenya Lida."

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. This is my girlfriend Ochaco Uraraka."

"Hi!"

"If you're here to make friends, get out." A man in a sleeping bag said.

"Oh hey, a caterpillar." Izuku said.

"No I'm not. I am your homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Now get to your seats."

Everybody scrambled into their seats.

"8 seconds. You need to be faster. Anyway, we will be doing a quirk apprehension test. So get dressed and meet me outside."

After everyone got outside Mr.Aizawa was there. "We will be doing quirk apprehension tests. Midoriya what was your highest score for the ball throw."

"60 meters."

"Now try with your quirk."

"Easy enough." Izuku grabbed the ball and stood in the circle. He threw the ball up then, he hit it with a bone.

"A thousand meters." The class was in shock.

"This is going to be fun!" A girl said.

"You think this will be fun? Then, the person in last place gets expelled."

The test started and for the 50-meter dash Izuku got first by teleporting. The grip test Izuku scores average. Izuku did well on the jump tests because he just rode on G.B.The rest of the tests Izuku scored average. His power wasn't the best suited for strength.

The test ended and Izuku was in fifth place.

"I was just kidding about last place getting expelled." Everybody was relieved.

Everybody was heading back to get into their uniform. Mineta had found a hole in the lockers that led to the girls side. Izuku just punched him in the gut to stop him from talking about Uraraka. "Pervert." Izuku then just went back to whatever he was doing.

The next class was a hero class. When the bell rung Sans walked in. He was drinking a ketchup bottle while everyone was looking at him except Izuku. "Hey Sans."

"Hey Kiddo." He put the bottle down. "The other teacher will arrive shortly. Izuku," Izuku looked at him surprised that he called him by his first name. "Don't try to kill him. You already know him." Izuku realized it would be All Might. "Kid I told you not to kill him. Calm down!" Izuku's eye was turning blue. "Uraraka call him down!" Uraraka ran over to him and was calming him down.

"I'm okay." Izuku was breathing in and out.

"I AM.... WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Everybody was smiling the fact that All Might was teaching. Only Izuku and Sans weren't happy.

All Might looked around the room smiling until he saw Izuku. He had a look of fear on his face. He decided to continue with the lesson. "We will be doing combat training! Everybody get into your hero suit and meet us outside!"

Everybody got dressed and Izuku wore a green hoodie with jeans as a hero costume. (All the other costumes are the same.)

'Wow kid. You couldn't of been more obvious.' Sans thought while looking at Izuku.

The teams were picked and Izuku was paired with Uraraka. They were villians. They set the bomb on the third floor.

"Alright, I'm going to get Bakugo while you stay here. Lida's probably going to get the bomb so, tell me when he gets here."

"Okay, you'll be alright, right?"

"Don't worry I can defeat them."

"START!!" All Might announced.

Izuku teleported to the bottom and waited next to the door. He had his hands in his pockets waiting for them. He saw them enter and attacked. He started to attack Bakugo with the bones. Bakugo dodged them and blasted himself towards Izuku. Lida ran to try and find the bomb. Izuku dodged the attack and grabbed Bakugo's arm and flipped him down over.

Bakugo got up and charged at Izuku. Izuku teleported begins him and tripped him. He made bones come out of the ground to trap him. Bakugo's gauntlet glowed red. He aimed the gauntlet up and pulled the pin.

Izuku realized he was trying to hit Uraraka with it. He mad bones everywhere to contain the blast. The dust settled, Bakugo saw Izuku standing there. Izuku looked up.

Izuku had his eye blue and was walking toward Bakugo. Izuku stopped and Bakugo heard something behind him. He looked back to see 10 G.B. charging a laser. Just before they fired Sans came in and blocked them and knocked out Izuku. "Bakugo." Bakugo looked at him. "Do you have a death wish? You tried to attack Uraraka and you angered him. He almost killed you. Don't anger him if you don't want to die. He is already stronger than All Might."

"Nobody wins." All Might yelled.