Peter Pan

(Y/N)'s POV:

I think my favorite thing to do is to walk around neverland at night with my boyfriend, Peter. "Would you like to go for a late night fly?" He asked while holding my hand and grabbing my waist with the other one. "That sound magical." I looked up to the sky and I could see stars for days.

"I wish we had a place to lay down, right here so we can just look up at the stars while it is still warm." Before I was even able to look over at him he already had a blanket and pillows set up.

I went and sat down while he searched for a seat near me.

When he was sitting down I was laying down looking at the sky. "The moon looks so gorgeous tonight, doesn't it Peter?" "It does but nothing tops my view." I then look over and he was looking at me.

"Well if your going to keep staring then you might as well do something

"Well if your going to keep staring then you might as well do something." "Fine. Would you like some music? Or maybe a massage? How about some nice background music with some cuddling?" "Yes." "Alright then."

He moved towards me slowly and started to come down to where I was. "I shall give you everything."

He put his arms around my waist and hovered above me. He put his head down and started to kiss down my chest while making his way to my stomach. "Peter, it's cold." "Here." He then handed me a blanket and kept kissing my body.

I didn't want to stop him I was in so much love and my body was aching for his touch.

"You are my world and we shall soon be wed and start an empire." "That escalated quickly." I said in between kisses. "Yes sorry about that, it's just that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and it is hard to think about other things when you are all my mind has to offer."

"Oh Peter. I love you so much." "I love you too." He kissed me one last time before he sat back down and started to play his flute as I slept.

" He kissed me one last time before he sat back down and started to play his flute as I slept