Chapter One - Draco

"Draco, get up, it's time to go!"

Draco shot out of bed once he remembered what Ron was talking about. He hurriedly grabbed his clothes and ran into the nearest bathroom to change. Today was the day they'd go find Harry. Harry hadn't responded to anyone's owls over the summer, and they were all getting worried. They all knew how not nice Harry's muggle relatives were, and his friends were worried that they were hurting him, or worse, not letting him come back to Hogwarts. Today, Ron, Draco, Fred and George were going to get in Arthur's magical flying car and go find Harry. They knew his address, so they just needed to figure out how to get there.

Draco crept as quietly as he could down the stairs and met up with Ron and the twins in the garage.

"Ready boys?" the twins asked.

Draco was actually pretty damn nervous about getting in a flying car, but if Harry needed help, he'd do anything, so he nodded.

Ron got in the driver's seat and Draco got in the back with George.

"How is Molly not going to hear this?" Draco asked. "She has superhuman hearing."

Fred shrugged. "Not when she's asleep."

Ron started the car and they were off. They drove on the ground for a little while before lifting off into the sky to have a better look at the cities. Draco tried to take deep breaths. This was terrifying.

After a few long hours of flying, Ron finally spotted the house Harry was supposed to be in. They came in and hovered next to the window. It had bars on it. Why did it have bars on it? Draco could see Harry asleep in a bed. Hedwig noticed them and began jumping around in her cage, waking Harry up.

Harry shushed Hedwig before he even looked around. He crept to his door and listened for something, before deciding it was okay and turned to head back to bed. He jumped when he saw them in the window.

"Ron, Draco, Fred, George, what are you doing here? And how?"

"You haven't been answering our letters, Harry," Ron said. "And Dad's told us you got a warning for using magic outside of school - "

"That wasn't me! How did he know?"

"Dad works for the Ministry. You know we're not allowed to do magic outside of school, Harry."

"I already said that wasn't me. And what are you doing then?"

"Oh, this is Arthur's," Draco said. "We didn't enchant it. Loopholes." Draco winked and Harry grinned a little.

"Well, when you get to Hogwarts," Harry said, "tell them I'm locked in my room with bars on the windows; the Dursleys won't let me go back and I can't magic myself out of here because I'll get expelled!"

"Don't worry about that mate," Fred said.

"We're taking you home with us!" George finished.

"But you can't magic me out either," Harry said in confusion. "You aren't old enough."

"We don't need magic," Fred said wickedly, passing Harry the end of a rope. "Tie that around the bars."

Harry looked at the rope and then back to the door in worry. "If the Dursleys hear me I'm dead," he said, barely above a whisper. Draco's blood boiled. What were they doing to him?!

"Come on, we'll get you out," he said. "You trust us, right?"

Harry nodded and tied the rope around the bars on his window.

"Stand back," George warned.

Harry backed up to Hedwig's cage and braced himself. Ron hit the gas hard. Draco held back a very girly screech as they flew straight up in the air and the bars flung from Harry's window. Draco pulled on the rope and brought the bars into the car. He set on untying them from the rope so he could drop them - they didn't have much space in the car. They might have to somehow get Harry's stuff into the trunk.