Bipper

Mabel smiles as she gripped onto the railings, attempting to reach the journal while Dipper takes care of the sock opera. "Come onr, come on, come on" She leaned closer and slipped off the railing causing her to fall in the cake.

"Aaaahhhhh!" She yelled as the cake falls down but came to a halt. She noticed the cake was going up and saw Bill in her brother's body "Bill Dipper... Bipper" Bill shushes her and signals towards a boy in the crowd "You wouldn't wanna ruin the show" He says to Mabel.

He let's go for a few seconds causing Mabel to scream but stops it afterwards "Whoops! It's slipping! Give me the book or the play is ruined!" Mabel hesitates and slowly hands Bill the book "There it is... I mean who would sacrifice everything they worked for just for their dumb sibling" Bill says as he snatches the journal away from Mabel.

Once he got the journal, he immediately let go of the rope causing Mabel to fall to the ground, destrying the play. Everyone else watching the sock opera ran outside to get to safety.

Dipper looked at Mabel but hesitates to help her. All that work, for nothing. He looked up to see that Bill or Bipper has burned the journal.

Dipper expected him to leave but, not yet. Bill extended his out to Dipper "C'mon Pine Tree! Let's get going!" Dipper only glared at the demon that is now residing within his body. "C'mon Pine Tree~ After she wasted all your hard work you'd still stay with her?" And by that statement he already know he won over the boy.

Dipper took his hand and there was a flash of bright light. Once the light disappeared, Dipper was nowhere to be seen as he was now inside his own mindscape. "Bipper eh? Not bad..." And with that, he left Gravity Falls and went towards the Unknown.

(322 words)