New Home

The gang of 5 walked out of the portal, the owner closing it after. Bipper had teleported them back to the Unknown so Beast Wirt would still have some oil source for his lantern.

Beast Wirt lead the gang through the woods and soon arriving to the woodsman's old home. Bipper looked at the old cabin with bore and used his magic to "fix" it. The entire cabin was engulfed in blue flames. Once the flames went away, the cabin was no longer a cabin, but a mansion.

Ice Finn looked at the mansion in awe, Demon Marco and Beast Wirt stared st it blankly, Nomirandy still squirming, and Bipper looking proud of his own work. "What are you flesh bags waiting for? Christmas? Let's go!" Bipper says to the group already going through the large doors.

After exploring the entire mansion and claiming their own rooms, the gang made their way back to the living room and told each other their stories and how they came to be. And Nomirandy finally camed down.

As they were talking, Beast Wirt stood uo and left to get some Edelwood for his lantern. It was getting late and everyone went to their new rooms to rest, except Bipper. He smirked and went inside their dreams one by one, giving them all nightmares. Afterall, nothing gives a villain more energy than a nice, soothing nightmare.

With Nomirandy~

Nomirandy took off the mask ages ago and was now sitting on his new bed, nomicon in hand. He smiled darkly, imagining how his counterpart is suffering right now.

With Randy~

Randy ran and ran as various monsters chased him. They looked like they were stanked but that wasn't the case right now, the sorcerer wasn't there so it can't be it.

He found a small opening on the ground and went it. It was spacious enough for him to walk and move around. He layed down for a while to catch his breath. 'Why are you doing this to me nomicon?' He thought as he slowly closed his eyes and slept.

(346 words)