Nomirandy

Randy excused himself from class as he saw the ninja nomicon glow inside his bag. He immediately went to the bathroom and locked the stall to see what the nomicon wanted to tell him.

Once he opens the book, he was immediately warped in. He screamed as he falls in and landed on the hard surface of a mountain. "What the juice nomicon! That hurt!" As if the nomicon was making fun of him, a cartoonish pillow appeared below him "Haha very funny nomicon. Now why'd you call me here?"

Randy waited for a response, but saw nothing. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist and someone breathing against his neck. There was only one person who could do this while inside the nomicon "Nomirandy..." He then heard a chuckle "Bingo"

Nomi let go of him and he immediately ran. Randy kept running away from his evil doppelganger in hopes of losing him and talking with the nomicon without any hassle.

The scene suddenly changes from a mountainous land to a dojo. He kept running down the halls but was pulled in a room. There he saw Nomi pinning him to the wall, his hand covering Randy's mouth.

After a while Nomi let go of his counterpart and allowed him to breathe. "C'mon nomicon! Tell me why I'm here already so I can leave!" Randy shouted. He expected the usual letters appearing but instead he heard a chuckle "Oh the book ain't the one who called ya here bud..." He smiled darkly "I did"

"What did you do?" Randy asked his doppelgangers, clearly angered. Nomi pinned him again and lifted his chin "Let's just say... You'll be wantin' ta be around me once I'm done"

Randy was confused and as usual didn't understand what he meant until Nomirandy jumped off the window, transporting him back to the real world. Nomi smirked knowing Randy would be broken once he lets him out. Why would you ask? Well, let's just say he messed with the nomicon a bit.

Nomi pulled his hood up and walked out of the bathroom, and went to the rooftop. He was just staring at the ground until he heard a certain someone's voice "Hey kid! Shouldn't you be in class" Nomi turned around and saw Bipper, Beast Wirt, Demon Marco, and Ice Finn. Nomi raised a brow and replied "Says the kid who ain't lettin' go of Halloween"

His eyes went red for a second, and went back to their normal blue. Bipper scowled but quickly replaced it with his usual smile "Well aren't you a smart one! Hey! Why don't you join our little crew" Nomirandy placed his hands inside his jacket's pockets and asked "And why do I have to stick around with abunch of shoobs?"

This confused the gang "Shoob? Who says that?" Spoke Marco, adjusting his sombrero. Nomi only rolled his eyes "Everyone says that"

Bipper went closer to Nomi and said "Aw c'mon! Don't you want to help us cause a little chaos... Nomirandy?" Nomi glared at him, not knowing how he knew his name "Oh it's simple. I know everything~" Of course, Nomi had to come up with a remark "Cool. So, do you know when you'll shut up?"

After a few minutes of talking, Bipper was still not able to convince Nomirandy. Nomi already got tired and reached for the mask "That's it. I'm callin' ninja" And he did. Once he transformed he back flipped a good distance away from Bipper "Ninja Tengu Fire Ball!" Of course, the attack missed.

They fought for a bit, but they managed to tied Nomi up eith his own scarf, dragging him with them through the portal. "Hey! Let go of me!" But his cries were left unheard.