"Hola. Mi nombre es Do-" The tv said as I changed the channel. "Heyyy! I was watching that!" My little sister, Selena, complained. "You have a tv in YOUR room for a reason. This is MY room. It says it on my door. 'Serina's room. STAY OUT!' and that rule goes for you, too. So get out," I said. She huffed and stomped out of my room. I scoffed, sighed, and plopped down on my bed.

Alright, imma properly introduce myself. Hello, there. My name is Serina, and I'm 18. Final year of high school. Thank Jesus. I'm Latina and Korean(Korean dad, Latina Mom). I've spent the past 2 years at home by myself with this little brat while our parents are on a business trip.

They said they'd be home yesterday, but nobody has came through the front door. I haven't really put my hopes into what they say at all. They know I'm bisexual and they accept me 100%, but it feels as if they forget they have children to lead and care for. *Sigh* Fuck it.

Today, Kehlani is having a concert here in Florida, and I'm going with my best friend. My little sister is staying with our abuela and abuelo for two weeks, because they say I need so time to myself once in awhile.

So, as I was getting ready, I put on 'Personal' by Kehlani, and hopped into the shower. Luckily it's summer break, because I sure did wake up in the afternoon. The concert doesn't start until like 6:30 or 7, so I have time to get dressed, put on makeup, drop Selena, pick up my bestie, and head off to the concert. It's 2:25 pm.

>>ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ>>

Aight so, I dropped off Selena second, because my bestie, Esmeralda, is only 15 minutes away from us. We played all the songs Kehlani made or was featured in. I got so into the song 'Gansta' by Kehlani, Esmeralda stared recording me.

I realized she was recording me because of the sudden flash. By the time we got there, 'distraction' had just started playing. It was 4:37 pm. 'Damn we're hella early'.

We walked towards the venue door where the guards check our tickets and V.I.P tickets. When we opened the door, the guard smiled at us and checked our tickets. "She's been waiting for some time," he says smirking at us. I turned towards Esmeralda and she laughs. Oh! This guard is her older brother.

Once we got to the stage arena, Kehlani was singing 'Personal'. My favorite. Once she finished, we applauded her loudly. She searched the empty arena for us, and when she found us, she thanked us through the mic. Her silky voice. She walked off the stage and towards us.

I analyzed her figure of what she was wearing; black skin tight crop top and baggy black sweats. Man, she just fine asf. Wish I was as cute. I'm just a mixed potato. Welp, this is where my adventure starts.

~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter down. Merry late Christmas. Had a lot of fun with my family. Hope you guys liked this crap of a chapter. More will be coming today.