This was gonna be the night I enjoy most.

I caught contact with the smoke of the blunt that lingered in the air. We we're both high and I was higher than fucking high. I felt like I was in the galaxy. I wanted her, and I wanted her now.

She kept kissing the inside of my thigh and I swear I was losing my shit. She held both of my legs apart and held them with a firm grip. She began to move upwards towards my heat, lips still kissing my thighs, and I was a moaning mess.

When she was done teasing me, she was now kissing my heat. I then lost all small composure and I was totally heated. I felt hot air hit my heat and then her tongue started to come in contact with my heat.

I was just having my soul being sucked out of my body and I couldn't be anywhere better. She ate me out for about 20 more minutes and I was ready to release at any moment now. "M-mommy, please let me cum. Please."

I pleaded and pleaded, but she just kept chuckling. I held my cum back but my moans were all out in the air and around the walls. She then finally gave one last suck and lick, and then let me release. She pulled back as I came and she just watched with a smirk.

After I released, she climbed back onto me and kissed my neck again. I was numb at this point and I was really just calming down after it. She then removed the chains that sat around my ankles and got off of me. She walked next to me, and finally removed the blindfold from my face.

She looked completely sexy in the red lingerie. The room was dim and there was so many sex machines in this room. I was in love with this woman for sure now. She's a freak like me. I was definitely going to enjoy my night with her. She still had stuff to do with me, and I was totally with it.

I was down with whatever she had in mind that involved me and her.

———————
Yea yea yea. It's a short chapter I know. But like..... don't kill me. Anyways chapter 10 will come tomorrow since I have nothing to do and it's Spring Break🥳🤤. Byeeee💜💙!