She then stayed standing in deon is me and started to take off her red lingerie panties. She slowly took them off as I watched, eyes glued onto her figure.

She dropped them onto the floor and walked back to her previous spot. She climbed back on top of me and sat down.
Her body was fully against mine. I was in a high state, everything started to become a blur.

My eyes started to close as my high was near, but she kissed me roughly and it awoke me. She then line her area up against mine and started to slowly grind on me. Nothing could replace the feeling I'm feeling right now.

She started at a slow pace but started to speed up when I didn't moan as loud as she pleased. My moans became louder than usual and I was not used to these moans. Actually they weren't moans, they were screams.

She went at a faster pace than before and I swear my body was getting hotter like before when she played with me in her dressing room. My body became heated, my legs became weak, I felt a pit feeling at the bottom of my stomach, and I held onto her waist.

"You can not release until I say you can, baby. This is my room and my rules, so you can't do anything unless I say you can, babygirl," she said to me. I held back and I was really starting to feel like I was just a rag doll and I was totally numb.

She then bend down in front of my face and kissed me again but bit my lip and sucked on it as hard as she could. I wanted to take her into my hands and take her away from all this stuff and have her as mine.

She sat up straight and continued, until her breathing started to get faster and heavier than usual. Her eyes closed and she let out a loud but high squeak. She opened her eyes as far as she can and said, "cum with me, baby. Do it now!"

We both release and I started to shiver in my own skin. I was still shaking once she came back up to my face and kissed me softly. This night was the night we both enjoyed and I was really in love with her. This time, I'm sure.

>>time skip to morning>>

I woke up to bright lights shining, and a slightly heavy weight on top of me, also a soft huge comforter. Kehalni must be laying on me. I opened my eyes and saw that her face was facing me clearly and I admired all her beautiful features.

I wanted to know what she feared, loved, hated, enjoyed. I wanted to know her deepest secrets and all the facts about her that she has kept from the media. She was full of secrets and other things that could be interesting to know.

I just studied her features and then she shifted a bit which caught me a bit and I quickly closed my eyes. She stopped shifting and chuckled. Her voice sounding deep and raspy. "I know you're not asleep, Rina. You can open your eyes," she said.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her again. I smiled and felt blood rush to my cheeks. I looked around and saw we were back in her room. It's so much bigger than being in the dark. This room is huge asf.

"So, how did we get back up here?" I asked. She smiled and I got scared. "I carried you up here, cleaned you up, and put you in one of my oversized shirts," she said smiling. "How in the fuck can you carry my ass up all those steps?" I asked with wide eyes.

She just laughed at me. "A Queen never tells her- fine. I just picked you bridal stole and carried you up here," she said looking away. She is so strong and beautiful, I was getting butterflies just by looking at her. This woman here, yes Kehlani, is all I ever dreamed of. I'm glad I finally have her in my arms.

I have to say to myself that I love her and always had.

—————-
This was so hard to write omg. I couldn't keep my focus on this chapter as for it was on something else. But I got through it strong and everything. I'm proud.