We had arrived back home at 4 am. The reason why we returned so late and so early is because these idiots took me out and made me forget about her. I'm glad they did, but they almost got us kicked out of Target. Crazy mother fuckers.

These two are my ride or dies, my day 1's, my everything, my siblings; family. They have stuck next to me through all my shit and I can never thank them enough for being by my side and helping me with my life.

When we walked into the house, we were a laughing mess. We had came from the coolest strip club of all. There was drags, gays, etc.; best place ever. I was having a blast and then literally told one of the drags to give me a lap dance. Of course I was shocked and happy but Lordy.....UnExpEctEd MucH.

They recorded me as the drag queen gave me a lap dance and my face was just so damn funny, it had us all on the floor laughing. I couldn't even process on how the fuck I made that face at all. I was just completely shook and didn't even really know what was going on.

Then we went to the arcade that was on the next block over. We won like 6 stuffed animals with all the tickets we got from the game machines. What can I say, we were The arcade gods. 2 bears; gold and pink, 3 elephants; two purple and one blue, and one mint panda.

We also went to the cake store and had some cake along with some good ass tea. We had our laughs and crazy talk for about 1 and a half hour until it was getting close to 3:50 am. We gave the waitress one last thank you, then got up and left.

On the way back home, we just listened to Beyoncé, Rihanna, and all the good R&B music. We had the best time with each other in some years, because what way would be a good way in getting over dumb feelings.

As soon as we got closer to our house, we went to the 24 hour 7/11 and got 6 energy drinks for us. We walked to the back of the house and walked onto the beach. As we walked the sun slowly started to rise on us. It was a bright orange color that just made you feel so warm, especially when the wind blows.

I put the blanket that I brung down on the sand and we all sat there and watched the sun rise. We all let out a sigh and laid back and looked at the sky. I felt free and I felt like I was just one with the beach and breeze.

I then closed my eyes and began to speak. "Is it bad that I just want to be one with this moment and never let it go? We haven't done this in awhile, and I miss this so much. Like, this has to be the best moment of my 18 year old life," I said softly.

Esmeralda giggled and Evan chuckled at my comment and sighed. "You're right, Serina. We haven't really been around each other that much. But now that we're doing this again, I don't want this moment to go away," Evan said with a raspy voice.

"You're right, bro. This is like the best moment we could ever share together as young adults. Well, two young adults and an actual adult," Es said making me laugh and Evan suck his teeth. These two are everything to me, and I mean it. Lord, what would I do without these two idiots.

The sun was completely up, but we didn't move at all and just laid there enjoying each other's company. They made me feel like the coolest person in the world and they act like the biggest dorks of all when they aren't so lazy or sleepy.

We were all starting to hear people scream of excitement, and decided to go back into the house just for some peace and quiet. We were all drained pretty from our eventful night. Once we got inside, we went to our rooms and crashed.

7 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

Everyone got up around 1:30 pm and our heads were pounding.

"What the fuck did we do last night?" Evan came to the kitchen with wild bed hair. Es had hair in her face, sticking up, all that. So did I, but I just didn't feel like commenting on mine, because mine is worse.

"I don't fucking know. But what I do know is that my head is pounding like a bitch!!" Es whined out. I huffed loudly and placed my head on the cold marble island that I sat at. My head was also pounding, but I chose not to speak on it.

"All I need is some good ass food, Starbucks, and some Advil. I'll be a good ass person if you give me those three things," Esmeralda said laying on the couch in a ball. Evan got his phone out and ordered some food.

"I'll go get the Advil. When I get back downstairs I better hear music around in the living room, short asses," Evan said walking up the stairs. Es and me sucked out teeth and got up. "He always saying shit, but he still our brother," I said.

"He my biological brother, so I gotta deal wit his ass everyday. So shut the hell up!" Es said squealing at me. I laughed and started to turn on the surround sound and music. Today is gonna be eventful...