Serina's P.O.V

Mann. I wish I could make her min permanently but who knows.she could be taken and doesn't really want anyone to be in her personal life except her family members. I really have the biggest crush on this here fine ass woman, but I don't know if she's attracted to younger people. Fuuuuccckkkk.

"So this is the first hallway. My dressing room is the closest to the stage so, who don't we go in here for a look," she said leading us in. We walked into the room and changeable lights immediately took over the room.

"Woman. This is so beautiful, Kehlani. How do you even stay hyper with this. This is legit so calming and easing. Man, I could totally listen to music and chill by myself in here," I said sighing and sitting down.

"Well I'd certainly love to be apart of that chill," I heard Kehlani whisper. "Hm?" I hummed. "Ah. Nothing important. My cousin just texted me." She said pulling out her phone. I smirked as she got flustered. So damn fine and cute.

"Well, sorry to pause the journey, but I really have to use the restroom. May I ask where it is?" Esmeralda asked Kehlani before standing. "Yes, you may! It's outside this door, turn left and go all the way down the hall. It'll be on the right," Kehlani informed Es.

"Thank you, Keh!" She said, and ran out the door. Now, here I am, stuck in a room with my celebrity crush. I don't know what to do right now. She is too fine and I'm completely out of words on what to do right now. So dear help me God.

"So, Serina, how does it feel to be trapped in a room with your crush, hm?" She asked setting her phone down and looked at me dead in my eyes. "W-what do y-you me-ean. I don't have a c-c-crush on you a-at all," I tried to push the words out. I failed. And failed BADDLY!

"Oh, come on, Rina. I know you have a crush on me, beautiful. I kinda got the vibe when you gazed at me. Do you feel as if I don't like you?" She questioned me. I started to blush. "Y-yes, I do feel that way," I stated. She walked towards me slowly.

"Well, you're wrong. You have caught my attention since you walked in. We have to get to know each other, but right now, that can wait," she said climbing into my lap and whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.

~~~~~~~~
Guess who it is, boo's? I'm back!!!🤪🤪🤪 been super busy with school and life so haven't been on Wattpad on here lately.(don't kill me) hope you enjoyed this chapter more to come soon. Bye!!