Tears. That's all I could feel and see in my eyes and down my face. Tears. My heart just as shattered as a piece of glass on a marble floor. My legs limp as chains, my body cold as ice, eyes darker than charcoal. My heart broke even more as Es drove us home.

I didn't want to turn back and look at the mansion cause I knew I was going to miss her even more. I am so angry and confused and hurt; filled with so many emotions, but I don't know what to do. I was stunned at what I saw and I didn't want to recall, but it just kept replaying in my mind.

I started to cry again, but there wasn't a reason to. She wasn't dating me and I wasn't dating her, we just had a one night stand and that was that. Nothing more. All I could feel was hurt, but I really had no reason to be hurt. I loved her, but she didn't feel that way obviously.

Es looked over at me and sighed. "I'm so sorry, Rina. This is all my fault. I should've never introduced you to her or got V.I.P and backstage tickets. I'm so sorry you had to go through all this because of me," she said. She just kept apologizing, even thought I told her it wasn't her fault over and over.

My phone kept going off with text messages and missed called from unknown numbers and her number. Why are her friends even calling me and how did they get my number in the first place? I didn't answer anything, because I didn't want to hear it. I don't want to hear her sweet silky voice, and be heartbroken again.

I put the chair back and cried silently as The Weekend played on the radio. Es turned the volume up a little more so it can send me to sleep. Slow sad songs have always sent me to sleep and Es would be right there to cuddle me and put me to sleep. She was really a older sister to me and I am never going to push her away.

Es pulled over and looked at me. "Come get in the back seat with me, child. Time to cuddle with your sister and sleep or cry," Es said pulling me out of the car slowly. Our brother started to drive back to the house and I just laid on her chest and her arms wrapped around my torso to keep me from falling off the chair.

I just stared at her long brown wavy locks as my eye sight started to blur again. I just started to shake as I tried to keep my tears in, but Es rubbed my back and told me to let them all out. I cried and cried for about 3 hours on the way back to my house. Fools by Troye Sivan came on shuffle on the playlist and I stared to fall asleep and dream about the whole situation.

*+•°~ 3 hours before ~°•+*

I stood there shocked at what my eyes just witnessed; Kehlani sitting on Charlie kissing him. I went in and grabbed my stuff while crying. Kehlani got off of Charlie and stood in front of me trying to grab my stuff out of my hands yelling at me to stay.

I yanked my wrist out of her hand and flared at her with anger and hurt. She just looked at me with eyes full of regret and hurt. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and walked to the door. Before I left the room, I looked back at her. "If you say you love someone, you should actually mean it before you go around breaking everyone with your fake ass words." I walked out and slammed the door.

I ran downstairs and I heard Kehlani begging me to stop but I kept going. I went outside despite all the people and told Es we need to go back home now. She looked at my face and saw the tears streaming down my face and the tears in my eyes.

She grabbed our brother's arm and dragged him to my car they brought here. She got in the front seat and I got in the passenger and our brother got in the back. "What's going on," out brother asked. Es looked at him through the rear view mirror and said, "not now."

She started the car and zoomed off into the dark highway. The car was filled with nothing but heavy sighs and my sniffles. Es sighed and rubbed my back. "We're on our way home, baby. Please don't cry," she said. This was the worst choice I could ever make in my fucking life and I hate myself for it.